Utada's Label Confirms Involvement For KH3 Song

Rauru

Utada Hikaru's manager and father, Utada Teruzane, has announced through his Twitter account, @u3music, that work on the Kingdom Hearts III intro song has begun! In 2013, Teruzane stated that Utada's involvement was undecided at the time. On December 22nd 2016, a curious fan followed up on this message, receiving a reply from Teruzane later that day.

gallery_61815_1594_33794.png

Utada made her return to the Kingdom Hearts series earlier this year, collaborating with PUNPEE to create "Hikari/Simple and Clean -Ray of Hope MIX-", included in the opening for Kingdom Hearts 0.2 Birth by Sleep -A Fragmentary Passage-.

Read more: http://kh13.com/news/utada-hikarus-music-label-confirms-involvement-on-kingdom-hearts-iii-intro-song#ixzz4TbfmnHAu

• YAAASSS 1

YAS! :hail: Kingdom Hearts is how I found out about her in the first place and it wouldn't feel like a real KH game without an Utada song in there. Let's just hope the game is better than the last one Square Enix put out. :vacuum: 

Also, her dad seems so polite and sweet. :stretcher: Why doesn't Gaga ever respond to her fans asking for 'Musicland' like this? :disgusted: 

Just now, Countess said:

All My Demons Greeting Me As A Friend:

Screen Shot 2016-12-24 at 11.06.53 PM.png

Joanne:

Screen Shot 2016-12-24 at 11.06.37 PM.png

I wanted to fit more of Joanne's chart positions in there but they wouldn't all fit on the page so I could only get down to K, sorry boo. :'( 

girl I was joking

but I still could make a thread saying why is AMDGMAF better :tanya:

25 minutes ago, low kii savage said:

the only reason why gaga got so good sales from this album, is her name, nothing else, if Aurora would have name "Lady Gaga" she'd have No. 1 on each from those charts + starting from there, that Gaga is SO popular, but can't even get more than 5 No. 1s :lol:

And that's my boy

57 minutes ago, low kii savage said:

the only reason why gaga got so good sales from this album, is her name, nothing else, if Aurora would have name "Lady Gaga" she'd have No. 1 on each from those charts + starting from there, that Gaga is SO popular, but can't even get more than 5 No. 1s :lol:

You say five number ones as if it's a disappointment and yet neither of the people in your avatar or signature have charted on Billboard at all... :shocked: Those of y'all who stan flops need to know your place and not bring up chart positions when it comes to your fave cos it's always gonna backfire. :mo: 

37 minutes ago, Countess said:

You say five number ones as if it's a disappointment and yet neither of the people in your avatar or signature have charted on Billboard at all... :shocked: Those of y'all who stan flops need to know your place and not bring up chart positions when it comes to your fave cos it's always gonna backfire. :mo: 

well, TWICE is most popular kpop group atm n i think they've charted on billboard on a "worldwide" albums or something like that, I had kiiara on my avatar as well n she was at Top20, Eden Xo is dead, but still, quality of her music videos are better than Gaga's, but yeah, do your research before shading anyone :mo: +Twice TT music video has more views in 2 months than Gaga's Perfect Flopiusion in 3 months :hottie:
(TWICE - TT Oct. 23. 2016 - 91,255,374 views / Lady Gaga - Perfect Flopiusion Sept. 20. 2016 -  66,201,451)

• YAAASSS 1

On 12/25/2016 at 0:41 AM, low kii savage said:

well, TWICE is most popular kpop group atm n i think they've charted on billboard on a "worldwide" albums or something like that, I had kiiara on my avatar as well n she was at Top20, Eden Xo is dead, but still, quality of her music videos are better than Gaga's, but yeah, do your research before shading anyone :mo: +Twice TT music video has more views in 2 months than Gaga's Perfect Flopiusion in 3 months :hottie:
(TWICE - TT Oct. 23. 2016 - 91,255,374 views / Lady Gaga - Perfect Flopiusion Sept. 20. 2016 -  66,201,451)

You can't change the rules when you're the one who made the comment to begin with... :stretcher: I've proven you wrong so now you're trying to avoid the conversation. We're not talking about Kiiara or YouTube views, if that was try then Psy would be beating all our faves. All I'm saying is you shouldn't bring up chart positions when you stan a flop like Eden, take of that what you will. :dealwithit: