Bethany Joy Lenz Thread

JD82

I would love to know if anyone else has heard Bethany's Music or is a fan?

She has went by a few different names over the years...Joy, Joie, Bethany Joy Galeotti, but mostly Bethany Joy Lenz.

Bethany is probably most famous for playing Haley in One Tree Hill for 9 seasons, but has had other small roles in Dexter, Agents of SHIELD and American Gothic.

oth.png

She has released a number of EP's...Preincarnate in 2002, Come On Home in 2005, Then Slowly Grows in 2012, Your Woman in 2013 and Get Back To Gold in 2014

Come%20on%20Home.jpgthen slowly.jpgyour woman.jpgPreincarnate-cover.jpggold.jpg

She was briefly signed to Sony Epic Records and was due to release her first album The Starter Kit in 2006 but unfortunately due to record label changes it never got released....thankfully most of the tracks leaked or were released on later EP's.

Bethany also formed a duo for a while with Amber Sweeney, called Everly. They released a few EP's as well. Mission Bell in 2012, a Christmas EP called Fireside in 2009, the a couple of B-Track EP's in 2010. Everly then split and Bethany went back to being solo.

everly-missionbell.jpgeverly5_large.jpgever.jpg

Various other singles with Grace Potter and E-Nation and songs from soundtracks have been released over the years.

Her last release was another Christmas EP called It's Christmas in 2015 with The Fellas and more recently she has been touring small venues in France and America.

Would love to know what you guys think? Or if you'se would be interested in having a listen ?

ever.jpg

Edited by JD82
removed a pic
  • YAAASSS 1

• 2 weeks later...

I love her!! It's such a shame her music has been controlled by other people to the point where she can't release it. I was hoping after her divorce she'd release more stuff, but 3/4 songs later and I'm still waiting for a full length. I think Early Water has to be my favourite song by her! 

• YAAASSS 1

It's very frustrating being a fan, the music is so irregular, but I always forgive her when she finally releases something cos she always delivers.  I'm still waiting for my signed Get Back To Gold EP, that whole Kickstarter project was a disaster!

Early Water is a great song, I love that whole EP. There are so many songs in the vaults that I wish she would just record and release!

• YAAASSS 1

On 24/11/2016 at 9:16 PM, JD82 said:

It's very frustrating being a fan, the music is so irregular, but I always forgive her when she finally releases something cos she always delivers.  I'm still waiting for my signed Get Back To Gold EP, that whole Kickstarter project was a disaster!

Early Water is a great song, I love that whole EP. There are so many songs in the vaults that I wish she would just record and release!

oh my gosh I know I never got mine either. 

Yeah it's my fave of hers, although the start going under Bette was just weird.

• YAAASSS 1

On 28/11/2016 at 8:35 PM, JD82 said:

Yeah I don't really understand the constant name changing either, must be so hard to build a fan base.

There was a petition to sign about the Kickstarter fiasco...did you ever see it? or sign it?

Like obviously changing from her married name, but the rest is odd.

I did yeah! 

• YAAASSS 1