Raven's Home

Main Pop Girl

17 hours ago, Baby V Alex said:

I really liked TSR and Cody is in the House so I'm happy with this, I hope they write her character as they did with her "mother" on TSR, funny but strict.

Remember when the mother decided she wasn't getting paid enough and so disappeared from the show to go to "college"? :stretcher: 

• YAAASSS 1

• 4 months later...
On 5/3/2017 at 11:27 AM, spicyhot said:

I loved this show, I found Raven so funny. I'm interested to see how this develops.

I forgot this was happening, thanks for reminding me! :hail: I just looked it up and we have some info on her children in the show:

Nia is Raven's bold and confident daughter, and like her mother, she will get the power to see visions of the future, which will complicate her life, especially seeing how she's just started middle school. Also like her mother, Nia won'y give up once she's set her mind to something, which tends to land her in trouble sometimes, but she always wanted to help people and do the right thing.

As for Raven's younger child, meet Booker, her innocent, sweet and naive son, who is in no rush to grow up. Unlike his sister, Booker won't do anything bad unless he's tricked into doing it, and is a proud mama's boy. While he may be slightly gullible, Booker is willing to stand up for himself once he realizes what's going on.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 16/4/2017 at 4:35 AM, spicyhot said:

Is this still happening?

Not sure...I was listening to Shane Dawson's podcast the other day and Annalise van der Pol was on there confirming her involvement and talking about them casting the children, but I'm not sure how long ago that episode was recorded. :/ Hopefully it's still on the table!

25 minutes ago, Zach said:

it's premiering on July 21 following Descendants 2. Here's an article debuting the logo: http://tvline.com/2017/05/05/ravens-home-series-premiere-date-thats-so-raven-spinoff-first-look/

Eeeeek...I was real excited for this but those young kids and their smiling faces is giving me Fuller House flashbacks and I'm not really feeling it. :'( I feel like they should be aiming for an audience of ex-Raven watchers but instead they're aiming for an audience of five year olds and Idk how I'll fit in.