Ariana Grande is being accused of stealing the design of her Cat Ear Headphones

Baby V Alex

Lmfao, no one stole shit. :stretcher: Axent started a IndieGoGo last year to develop these headphones and made $3 million to do it. They then partnered with Brookstone to bring them out, and Ariana is now releasing a limited edition set with a different colour which I guess you could say she "designed". Wenqing can suck several dicks if it will help them keep their mouth shut. :morning: 

Anyway, these headphones are cute af and I'm pre-ordering some as soon as I can. :magic: 

• YAAASSS 2

8 hours ago, Countess said:

Lmfao, no one stole shit. :stretcher: Axent started a IndieGoGo last year to develop these headphones and made $3 million to do it. They then partnered with Brookstone to bring them out, and Ariana is now releasing a limited edition set with a different colour which I guess you could say she "designed". Wenqing can suck several dicks if it will help them keep their mouth shut. :morning: 

Anyway, these headphones are cute af and I'm pre-ordering some as soon as I can. :magic: 

I don't quite think boys can pull these off lol 

On 9/24/2016 at 10:44 PM, mceyedol said:

Can a guy be misandry?

Where I live I'd get lynched if I strutted to Tescos wearing these. They are cute though...

I guess so? :stretcher: If a gay guy can be a homophobe I don't see why a dude can't be a misandrist. :P 

I don't care what y'all say tho, I think these are cute af and I'm buying some to cover my bald patch. :morning: 

• YAAASSS 1