My Covers

Tweener

This is my entry for the 2nd week of PHF's NBCD. I got Miley. Since I hate the official cover of the single "We Can't Stop"

Spoiler

Wecantstop.png

I decided to make my own.

I wanted it to look as similar to the official Bangerz cover as possible. This era slayed me so much that I felt the need to kinda recreate the awesomeness of the album cover. I didn't use the official Bangerz font tho, because Miley's artistic vision for this single was different and I wanted to keep it that way. Here it izzz:

nBbXjZz.jpg

• YAAASSS 6

On 9/21/2016 at 0:02 AM, Tweener said:

This is my entry for the 2nd week of PHF's NBCD. I got Miley. Since I hate the official cover of the single "We Can't Stop"

Reveal hidden contents

I decided to make my own.

I wanted it to look as similar to the official Bangerz cover as possible. This era slayed me so much that I felt the need to kinda recreate the awesomeness of the album cover. I didn't use the official Bangerz font tho, because Miley's artistic vision for this single was different and I wanted to keep it that way. Here it izzz:

nBbXjZz.jpg

Honestly your best cover :hail:

• YAAASSS 1

This is my entry for another week of PHF's NTCD. I got Calvin Harris. I was thinking of doing a cover with his crotch only from Calvin Klein photoshoot, but it would be too gay. He's a DJ/producer and I always associate them with space idk why. That's why I used this background. As for font I chose this one, because I wanted it to look classy and modern at the same time. 

RiW7lVK.jpg

• YAAASSS 4

• 2 weeks later...

This week I got "True Blue" - the remarkable masterpiece which slays me to date. I wanted to stick to the "blue" concept and kinda show the simplicity of 80s. I chose the best pic from this iconic photoshoot. It screams Madonna. It's very feminine and sensual and at the same time unapologetic. Hope you like it! :magic: 

JO8fE4A.jpg

• YAAASSS 2