Have you ever...

Deactivate

Been so in sync with someone that it scares you but makes you cry with laughter at the same time? Me and my boyfriend were just talking briefly about Gagas Telephone video and out of nowhere after a pause both started saying "you've been a bad girl Gaga" without any warning, we just looked at each other with our eyes wide open and then started laughing.. It was sooooo trippy! And we said it in unison 

5 hours ago, Amelia Lily said:

Been so in sync with someone that it scares you but makes you cry with laughter at the same time? Me and my boyfriend were just talking briefly about Gagas Telephone video and out of nowhere after a pause both started saying "you've been a bad girl Gaga" without any warning, we just looked at each other with our eyes wide open and then started laughing.. It was sooooo trippy! And we said it in unison 

now seriously. You are sooooo cute! And it's amazig that you both stan the same artists. 

My hubby loves Miley as much as I do, but I can't make him love Alexz tho :vacuum: 

But I'm not gonna back down! :magic: 

• YAAASSS 2