Mother and Son Arrested for Incest; In Committed Relationship

36B740B600000578-3725551-image-m-4_14704 36B7414E00000578-3725551-image-m-5_1470436E86C3C00000578-3725551-image-a-40_1470

• "We ended up kissing and kissing led to other things". Mother, 36, and son, 19, who fell in love when they met last year after she gave him up for adoption as a baby, say they'll go to JAIL to defend their relationship
  • Monica Mares, 36, and her son Caleb Peterson, 19, of Clovis, New Mexico, face up to 18 months in prison if found guilty of incest
  • The couple said that they are willing to risk everything to be together 
  • They have decided to go public with their affair in a bid to raise awareness of Genetic Sexual Attraction (GSA) relationships
  • Mares, a mother of nine, gave birth to Peterson when she was 16 years old, and he was adopted shortly thereafter
  • They were reunited for the first time last year after reconnecting over Facebook
  • The couple, who live separately in Clovis, New Mexico, developed feelings for each other and their relationship became sexual a few weeks later
  • But they are banned from having any contact with each other by the courts
  • Mother-of-nine Mares said she would even give up the right to see her other children if she was asked to choose between them and her lover
  • Cristina, who is involved in an illegal relationship with her half brother in Minnesota, said: 'Our whole community is watching this case and looking for updates...It needs to be brought to the attention of everybody in the country and people need to start thinking differently. It was the same with gay people just a few years ago and now they can get married they are accepted."

#LGBTI - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Incest. <3 

Equality for all! :rockon: 

20 hours ago, NamiraWilhelm said:

I mean... I want to be harmonious open minded human being but.... do I really have to accept incest >.< I'm not even comfortable with unrelated step children getting together....

In all seriousness, I know what you mean. As much as I logically support them, just that image alone really freaked me out. :yuck: But I guess if they're happy then who am I to judge...?

8 minutes ago, Countess said:

In all seriousness, I know what you mean. As much as I logically support them, just that image alone really freaked me out. :yuck: But I guess if they're happy then who am I to judge...?

no no no, just no.

how can a mother say that she would abandon her other children just to fuck her own son

• YAAASSS 1

15 minutes ago, GINGERGREEN said:

no no no, just no.

how can a mother say that she would abandon her other children just to fuck her own son

True, I can't get behind that. They should call CPS just for that statement alone. :/ 

10 minutes ago, Baby V Alex said:

Just fuck her son, forget about the other kid, fucking your children is wrong.

But it wasn't really her child. She gave him up for adoption as a baby and they only met last year. :morning: 

32 minutes ago, Countess said:

True, I can't get behind that. They should call CPS just for that statement alone. :/ 

But it wasn't really her child. She gave him up for adoption as a baby and they only met last year. :morning: 

It's her child, it's really fucked up that you try to fins some type of logic behind this mess.

• YAAASSS 1