Jump to content

Scrapped Tracklists


Muri
 Share

Recommended Posts

Ariana Grande - Daydreamin' (Later renamed to Yours Truly)

1- Honeymoon Avenue
2- Baby I
3- Put Your Hearts Up
4- Do You Love Me? (feat. SkyBlu)
5- Voodoo Love
6- Tattooed Heart
7- Daydreamin'
8- Pink Champagne
9- Boyfriend Material
10- Almost Is Never Enough
11- You're My Only Shawty
12- Lovin' It
13- You'll Never Know
14- Direct Contact

  • YAAASSS 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/11/2016 at 8:18 AM, Goddess said:

Ariana Grande - Daydreamin' (Later renamed to Yours Truly)

1- Honeymoon Avenue
2- Baby I
3- Put Your Hearts Up
4- Do You Love Me? (feat. SkyBlu)
5- Voodoo Love
6- Tattooed Heart
7- Daydreamin'
8- Pink Champagne
9- Boyfriend Material
10- Almost Is Never Enough
11- You're My Only Shawty
12- Lovin' It
13- You'll Never Know
14- Direct Contact

It's weird this version didn't even have 'The Way' on there! I wonder if she would be as big as she is now without that song? :o 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Marina & The Diamonds - Electra Heart 

  1. Bubblegum Bitch
  2. Prima Donna
  3. Power & Control
  4. Lies
  5. Homewrecker
  6. Starring Role
  7. The State of Dreaming
  8. Living Dead
  9. Radioactive
  10. Sex Yeah
  11. Valley Of The Dolls
  12. Hypocrates (Tell Me)
  13. Fear And Loathing.

This is suspected to be the original track-list before Teen Idle was developed! (+Later it changed yet again to welcome HTBAH)

  • Like 1
  • YAAASSS 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

Lisa Scott-Lee - UNLEASHED

Lisa_0001.jpg

01 Lately 
02 Back In Time 
03 Bad Girl*
04 Too Far Gone 
05 Obscenely Delicious 
07 Boy On The Dancefloor 
08 U Sure Do 
09 Sleazy 
10 Burnt Out And Falling*
11 I'll Wait For You 
12 Going Out To You 
13 Let Me Inside* 
14 The Rhythm* 
15 Tonomatic*

the bold tracks remain unreleased. A demo of Tonomatic later leaked.

-------------------------

The project later evolved into Never Or Now, with a different tracklisting:

61I7p4GiJsL__SS500_.jpg

1. Lately 
2. Too Far Gone 
3. Electric 
4. Back In Time 
5. Obscenely Delicious 
6. Boy On The Dancefloor 
7. Give You My Love 
8. Make It Last Forever 
9. Sleazy 
10. I’ll Wait For You 
11. No Good For Me 
12. Rush 
13. Never or Now 

Such a shame.... especially since we got teased with 30 second clips of those 5 tracks. :(

  • YAAASSS 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/20/2016 at 5:48 AM, mceyedol said:

Lisa Scott-Lee - UNLEASHED

Lisa_0001.jpg

01 Lately 
02 Back In Time 
03 Bad Girl*
04 Too Far Gone 
05 Obscenely Delicious 
07 Boy On The Dancefloor 
08 U Sure Do 
09 Sleazy 
10 Burnt Out And Falling*
11 I'll Wait For You 
12 Going Out To You 
13 Let Me Inside* 
14 The Rhythm* 
15 Tonomatic*

the bold tracks remain unreleased. A demo of Tonomatic later leaked.

-------------------------

The project later evolved into Never Or Now, with a different tracklisting:

61I7p4GiJsL__SS500_.jpg

1. Lately 
2. Too Far Gone 
3. Electric 
4. Back In Time 
5. Obscenely Delicious 
6. Boy On The Dancefloor 
7. Give You My Love 
8. Make It Last Forever 
9. Sleazy 
10. I’ll Wait For You 
11. No Good For Me 
12. Rush 
13. Never or Now 

Such a shame.... especially since we got teased with 30 second clips of those 5 tracks. :(

Who is this? :o I know the name but I can't figure out where from. :/ 

  • YAAASSS 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

Kylie Minogue's 2000 compilation album "Hits+", which comprised of her Deconstruction era tracks, was supposed to have far more tracks. It was supposed to be a 2-disc retrospective look at the entire era and was going to include more unreleased tracks like Aston Martin (which was later leaked as a low-quality MP3 file). However, once Kylie found out that her old label was going to be releasing this, she intervened and told them she wasn't happy with so many of these tracks - which she considered to be 'unfinished - being released. Deconstruction came to a deal with Kylie and decided to scale the album down, reducing it to a simple 1 disc edition that only included 4 unreleased tracks, excluding Aston Martin from the tracklist. This was the original cover before the project was minimized:

220px-HITS--originalcoverpic.jpg

  • YAAASSS 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/14/2016 at 11:39 PM, trashmagic said:

Kylie Minogue's 2000 compilation album "Hits+", which comprised of her Deconstruction era tracks, was supposed to have far more tracks. It was supposed to be a 2-disc retrospective look at the entire era and was going to include more unreleased tracks like Aston Martin (which was later leaked as a low-quality MP3 file). However, once Kylie found out that her old label was going to be releasing this, she intervened and told them she wasn't happy with so many of these tracks - which she considered to be 'unfinished - being released. Deconstruction came to a deal with Kylie and decided to scale the album down, reducing it to a simple 1 disc edition that only included 4 unreleased tracks, excluding Aston Martin from the tracklist. This was the original cover before the project was minimized:

220px-HITS--originalcoverpic.jpg

On the one hand, slay at Kylie for being an independent bitch and making up her own mind about her album! :hail: On the other hand, fuck you Kylie for denying us these unreleased tracks. :vacuum: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Countess said:

On the one hand, slay at Kylie for being an independent bitch and making up her own mind about her album! :hail: On the other hand, fuck you Kylie for denying us these unreleased tracks. :vacuum: 

MTE! We would likely have all the Deconstruction tracks we've thirsted for all this time! Take Me With You is absolutely one of my favourite Kylie tracks but the other tracks, like...really? She gave us Gotta Move On, Difficult By Design and Stay This Way when we could have had When Are You Coming Home? etc.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, trashmagic said:

MTE! We would likely have all the Deconstruction tracks we've thirsted for all this time! Take Me With You is absolutely one of my favourite Kylie tracks but the other tracks, like...really? She gave us Gotta Move On, Difficult By Design and Stay This Way when we could have had When Are You Coming Home? etc.

We will probably have When Are You Coming Home? and the others unreleased tracks in the upcoming reissue of Kylie Minogue '94 8)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/20/2016 at 1:32 AM, trashmagic said:

Fingers crossed, but considering Vibe On's previous re-releases I wouldn't get my hopes up for a lot of new exclusives :stretcher:

We can keep praying for them. :'( Kylie tends to be really good when it comes to getting her unreleased material and B-sides released so we could be in for a treat! <3 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...