Marina Joyce

Should Cry Baby leave this forum?

Should Cry Baby leave this forum????  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should Cry Baby leave?

So yeah as I noticed I can't have peacefull conversation and stay here without

Please login or register to see this link.

attacking me, we have a deal

If more people vote YES, I will publicly apologize and leave this forum, like put a ban on my IP or something

If more people vote NO, He will have to stop any interraction with me on this forum

• YAAASSS 1

6 minutes ago, Olympia said:

already made a poll :stretcher:

this one is with public votes, and without tea stuff and shit, cause you didn't post the shit you said... only my side 

I think it's fair to have a public done so we can see if the bots, dupes or idk what voted.... and i think it's not fair that on your pool is posted only my side and not what you said

• YAAASSS 1

Just now, Olympia said:

ok but enough with the bullshit cheating, godneyjean voted TWICE

Yeah, we'll take out the double votes... but why are you voting? I think you and I shouldn't vote at all

still want this asshole on the forums? <3

1. Olympia is a fire starter. He always comes at Cry Baby and starts the bullshit. That's wack. STOP IT!
2. Cry baby says stupid shit and offends minorities. STOP IT!

Nobody leaves this forum, cause:
a) Olympia doesn't have the power to decide who can and who cannot be  here. Those polls are stupid, childish and pointless.
b) Countess wants people to be here. The more users, the better.
c) Cry baby, except being a racist, homophobe, transphobe, trash or whatever else Olympia calls him, contributes a lot what can be seen in his content count. We're grateful for that. At least I am.
d) Y'all are a mess

I chose the option that Cry baby doesn't leave, cause I like this option. I want everyone to be here and contribute. And Olympia not coming at CB sounds promising.

IN YOUR FACE!

She-always-stand-up-herself.gif

• YAAASSS 10

4 minutes ago, Tweener said:

1. Olympia is a fire starter. He always comes at Cry Baby and starts the bullshit. That's wack. STOP IT!

a) Olympia doesn't have the power to decide who can and who cannot be  here. Those polls are stupid, childish and pointless.
c) Cry baby, except being a racist, homophobe, transphobe, trash or whatever else Olympia calls him, contributes a lot what can be seen in his content count. We're grateful for that. At least I am.
d) Y'all are a mess

I chose the option that Cry baby doesn't leave, cause I like this option. I want everyone to be here and contribute. And Olympia not coming at CB sounds promising.

IN YOUR FACE!

Thank you so much <3

giphy.gif

• YAAASSS 2

15 minutes ago, Tweener said:

d) Y'all are a mess

IN YOUR FACE!

dude you're totally right, i mean, i got pissed off but i'm dropping it :mo:

i think i came to some sort of truce w/ cry baby anyways :stretcher:

Personally, I think that, if you don't like somebody who joined a hell of a time before you did, you should leave! Stop flamebating and creating drama. Just enjoy the site

• YAAASSS 3

I just think this situation didn't even need a thread, like are you all stupid? This is a mess and very annoying. If you don't like someone on the forum you can JUST IGNORE HIM, instead of creating useless drama. Cry baby needs to stay & Olympia should stop starting fire.

Bye. 

• YAAASSS 4

Girls it's just a pop forum, why let someone bother you so much? Just ignore them and move on.

I know we have differing views and whilst I perhaps can't respect yours fully, I don't see any reason for you to leave. It's up to you ultimately, but I voted stay.

• YAAASSS 1

3 minutes ago, Woodcrest said:

Girls it's just a pop forum, why let someone bother you so much? Just ignore them and move on.

I know we have differing views and whilst I perhaps can't respect yours fully, I don't see any reason for you to leave. It's up to you ultimately, but I voted stay.

we came to an agreement in PM and we're just gonna drop it

• YAAASSS 1

Just now, Olympia said:

we came to an agreement in PM and we're just gonna drop it

Yeah I noticed that just after I commented, glad it got sorted out maturely <3