Havana Brown

Shining Star

Who is ready for more Havana Brown!? Her last official release was Battle Cry feat. Bebe Rexha, and that was almost a year ago! The song White Flag was posted on her Soundcloud about 7 months ago, so now we need some new music from her! After she got off of the tv show Im a Celebrity... she said she was going to be releasing new material. I wonder when that will happen. And since she has no unreleased songs that people were able to catch, we are waiting for her comeback!

Idk why she even took a break honestly! I mean she never really made it to the big time with any of her singles, but she had a lot of buzz so she should have just kept spitting out singles like she was. I'm ready for her next album, I just hope she keeps getting the big international producers and doesn't resort to Australians. :morning: 

• YAAASSS 1

5 hours ago, Countess said:

Idk why she even took a break honestly! I mean she never really made it to the big time with any of her singles, but she had a lot of buzz so she should have just kept spitting out singles like she was. I'm ready for her next album, I just hope she keeps getting the big international producers and doesn't resort to Australians. :morning: 

Her and RedOne made the best songs :):)

14 hours ago, Countess said:

She released like 7 singles after We Run the Night and none of them made an impact anywhere. :stretcher: 

3 hours ago, icecube1914 said:

Youll Be Mine and Warrior did pretty well in Austrailia :morning:

First off, you just proved my point that they didn't impact anywhere, and secondly, "Warrior" failed to chart in the top 10 on the ARIA Chart and "You'll Be Mine" didn't even enter that chart. Then we have the slew of singles that performed worse and worse, Big Banana, Flashing Lights, Whatever We Want, Better Not Said, Battle Cry, and the promo single, Ba*Bing. I rest my case.

• YAAASSS 1

On 6/21/2016 at 1:47 AM, icecube1914 said:

Her and RedOne made the best songs :):)

Her stuff with R3hab tho... :hail: 

16 hours ago, Cypher said:

She released like 7 singles after We Run the Night and none of them made an impact anywhere. :stretcher: 

She might not have had much chart success, but she had a lot of online buzz which I'm sure she was making money off. Most of her videos have like three million views which is pretty good for a flop Australian dance music artist. :stretcher: 

• YAAASSS 1

Just now, Countess said:

She might not have had much chart success, but she had a lot of online buzz which I'm sure she was making money off. Most of her videos have like three million views which is pretty good for a flop Australian dance music artist. :stretcher: 

tbh I love her music, but I have to admit a flop when I see one. I wonder how many times she's hit the replay button on her computer. :cypher: