Does Natalia Kills pull off blonde hair?

Natalia Kills

1 minute ago, Jump Rope said:

miley is more succesfull just cause Herr music is basic pop, its obvious that more people like her music lol 

I peed myself. Miley is more talented, original, doesn't sing every song on 1 note, her songs are amazing and well produced, she put a lot into promo, she cares about her fans, she is an advocate of lgbt rights and she spread awareness about many global issues, she uses her huge platform to do so. she doesn't care about money, she is very smart, she has a head for bussiness, wide vocal range, she's outstanding.... to much to ennumerate. and Melanie: Floptinez

1 minute ago, Tweener said:

I peed myself. Miley is more talented, original, doesn't sing every song on 1 note, her songs are amazing and well produced, she put a lot into promo, she cares about her fans, she is an advocate of lgbt rights and she spread awareness about many global issues, she uses her huge platform to do so. she doesn't care about money, she is very smart, she has a head for bussiness, wide vocal range, she's outstanding.... to much to ennumerate. and Melanie: Floptinez

okay whatever, hannah montana is more succesfull than melanie, good job, listen to her, do what you want just STOP throwing shade at melanie cause you're really not funny, just rude and annoying. 

2 minutes ago, Jump Rope said:

okay whatever, hannah montana is more succesfull than melanie, good job, listen to her, do what you want just STOP throwing shade at melanie cause you're really not funny, just rude and annoying. 

thx for proving me right

when they say that Natalia copied Gaga but y'all can't see Miley trying (is it really working?) to steal Gaga's style trying to be Gaga with the extravagances dresses, but doing it more dirty. Now she said that se wanted to have a new album like Lana Del Rey? Nice voice, she has talend but no originality, that's my point. Natalia it's trying with a new style and I adore it (Never liked Natalia)

Melanie at least brings a new and DIFFERENT light to the indie pop/alternative style, with self-written songs + self-directed videos. She doesn't make promo and still get recognized. I stan the new artist, the original new artist, not the ones who are still doing the same pop that Lady Gaga or Madonna did YEARS ago, that's why I don't listen to pop girls new ''hits'' they all sound the same.

tumblr_inline_o77nizxKFM1qbgcyi_500.gif

• YAAASSS 1

How to go from Natalia Kills thread to thread where everybody hating on each other? Just by saying word "Miley" or "Melanie". Lol, u gotta really stop to stan those both, I get it, u may like them very much etc. but not to that level, that u might kill someone for a person, that even doesn't give a single fuck about u

:morning: 
tumblr_o0yrw0qY6Y1r9dm6no2_250.gif

Also about Natalia, on the first gif, she looks like legendary Mariah :magic:

• YAAASSS 1

27 minutes ago, low kii savage said:

How to go from Natalia Kills thread to thread where everybody hating on each other? Just by saying word "Miley" or "Melanie". Lol, u gotta really stop to stan those both, I get it, u may like them very much etc. but not to that level, that u might kill someone for a person, that even doesn't give a single fuck about u

:morning:

I got angry cause he said that my opinion is irrelevant just cause I stan melanie. So stupid and annoying 

I dont really care if he doesnt like Melanie or not at the end 

• YAAASSS 1

2 minutes ago, Jump Rope said:

I got angry cause he said that my opinion is irrelevant just cause I stan melanie. So stupid and annoying 

I dont really care if he doesnt like Melanie or not at the end 

You are still pressed? Damn... get over it....