What Lana Will Leak Next?

Cypher

4 hours ago, trashmagic said:

It's kinda pointless because it's exactly the same as the original, aside from the fact the vocals stop after the first verse and the rest is just instrumental:

http://picosong.com/Beym/

This is what I believe is yet to leak:

1. Be My Daddy
  2. Beautiful People
  3. BBM Baby
  4. Dance Money
  5. Fine China
  6. For Charlie
  7. Girl That Got Away
  8. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas (cover)
  9. Life is Beautiful
  10. Living Legend
  11. Morricone
  12. Neon Shadows
  13. Resistance
  14. Ruby Tuesday
  15. W
  16. Wild One 
  17. Yes to Heaven
  18. Your Girl
  19. Ben
  20. Cinnamon
  21. Coconut & Key Lime Pie
  22. I Want It All (National Anthem demo)
  23. Kindness of Strangers
  24. Like Your Friend Did (Never Let Me Go concept demo)
  25. Me and My Boyfriend
  26. The Ocean (Kill Kill demo)
  27. Other Woman
  28. Super Movie
  29. Trans-Am
  30. American Dream (Final version)
  31. Hollywood's Dead (Final version)
  32. Children of the Bad Revolution (Demo)
  33. Cola (Laptop Demo)
  34. Delicious 2.0
  35. Melancholia (Ultraviolence demo)
  36. Motel 6 2.0
  37. Party Girl 3.0
  38. St Tropez (Final version)
  39. Summer of Sam (Final version)
  40. Us Against the World (Demo)
  41. Roses (Original version) [only because the leaked version was reportedly tagged as 'new version]
  42. Lana Del Ray (Steve Mertens recording) [full album]

And that's just stuff we know exists, there's probably plenty of stuff out there that we have no idea about!

From that initial 200 track theft, we only have like 90-100 leaked. Remember last August when Hangin' Around, Waiamaia, and Joshy & I leaked and the guy said those were just bottom of the barrel? There must be more we don't know about. 

Trans Am, I don't think, is a song, only because it was just written on a notebook, we didn't see anything about chords or chord progressions, notes, lyrics, nothing. It was literally the words "Trans Am"...

And didn't the COTBR demo leak????

• YAAASSS 1

6 hours ago, Carcunt said:

From that initial 200 track theft, we only have like 90-100 leaked. Remember last August when Hangin' Around, Waiamaia, and Joshy & I leaked and the guy said those were just bottom of the barrel? There must be more we don't know about. 

Trans Am, I don't think, is a song, only because it was just written on a notebook, we didn't see anything about chords or chord progressions, notes, lyrics, nothing. It was literally the words "Trans Am"...

And didn't the COTBR demo leak????

There are many songs that we don't know the titles of and are being circulated, alongside tracks not being circulated that we also don't know of.

No, that was just a snippet of the demo. It's from a full, longer version apparently.

And a lot of reliable traders have said that one of the OTTR Demos is highly unlikely to leak anytime soon.

1 hour ago, Carcunt said:

There's no specific proof that it will, don't keep your hopes up. TOSTB stopped leaking like a year ago when they tried taking leaking credit for something they didn't leak.

They're not definitvely going to leak next, but they are most likely since they're being traded around a lot and are from a previous batch.

3 minutes ago, trashmagic said:

They're not definitvely going to leak next, but they are most likely since they're being traded around a lot and are from a previous batch.

Says who? What batch?

Y'all pulling facts from ur ass and hyping people for no reason.

• YAAASSS 1

2 hours ago, Carcunt said:

There's no specific proof that it will, don't keep your hopes up. TOSTB stopped leaking like a year ago when they tried taking leaking credit for something they didn't leak.

You're still the same whiny and bitter little child you were last year, I see. We didn't take credit for shit and you're just angry because we called you out for pretending to know more than you actually do. I'll be re-adding you to my block list now. Return to that festering pile of dung known as Church of Pop, you filthy brat! :D

4 hours ago, Awesome said:

Omg how do u know

Eclipse has said that he knows he's not the only person with stuff from The Rural, unlike a lot of the other material, which is essentially exclusive to him for the moment. The Rural tracks include GTGA, Other Woman and the studio sessions/stems of multiple already leaked tracks.

• YAAASSS 2

2 hours ago, Beauty King said:

You're still the same whiny and bitter little child you were last year, I see. We didn't take credit for shit and you're just angry because we called you out for pretending to know more than you actually do. I'll be re-adding you to my block list now. Return to that festering pile of dung known as Church of Pop, you filthy brat! :D

Eclipse has said that he knows he's not the only person with stuff from The Rural, unlike a lot of the other material, which is essentially exclusive to him for the moment. The Rural tracks include GTGA, Other Woman and the studio sessions/stems of multiple already leaked tracks.

That's funny, you must've forgotten when you all wanted to take credit for something Mo leaked and Francesco's photoshoot from last year and the Disco demos.... but let's not remember that. I was stating facts, you say they're most likely to be next to leak but how would you know if you guys aren't even in the leaking "business" anymore?????? Go back to your irrelevant rathole of a tumblr known as TOSTB, you cum guzzling gutter slut.

• YAAASSS 1

I see it has responded, but as I can't see the post due to it being on my block list, I wish it only the worst in life! I hope Tom's disgusting herpes covered penis that it and all the other mods and admins at COP regularly fellated leads to years of pain, anguish and suffering. :P

• YAAASSS 1