Hi, I'm Ryan

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Hawks said:

Hello! Have fun :magic: I'm happy that you stan for Kylie. Your favourite tracks from every Kylies albums? 

Kylie: I Should Be So Lucky, Turn It Into Love, Got To Be Certain

Enjoy Yourself: Wouldn't Change a Thing 

Rhythm of Love: Things Can Only Get Better and Rhythm of Love are such fucking bops and I love the singles too

Let's Get To It: Nothing touches Too Much Of a Good Thing. Such a flawless song. And I love the whole entire album except If you Were With Me Now. 

Kylie Minogue: The whole entire album including the bonus tracks. Flawless from start to end but I have to say my favorite is probably Falling, Nothing Can Stop Us, or WHTLG

Impossible Princess: once again a flawless album from start to end including all bonus tracks and B-Sides. My favorite as a whole era is Take Me With You, it is a different kind of elevated flawless. Other faves are Drunk, Jump, and Dreams.

Light Years: Kids, Please Stay, and On A Night Like This are my faves, I don't really care for the album tracks bit they're growing on me. 

Fever: Another flawless start to end album. I don't like the standard version because it just doesn't feel complete. I prefer the Japanese tour edition because it has 18 songs (I don't include the remixes). It's really hard to pick a favorite because they're all so good but probably Love Affair, Tightrope, Baby, or Can't Get You Out Of My Head

Body Language: Kylie just has a Thing for flawless albums lol Chocolate and Slo Motion are definitely my favorites

X: I have mixed feelings about this album. My faves are Sensitized, All I See, The One, Stars, and Speakerphone. Sensitized is definitely my #1 tho

Aphrodite: Even though it's kinda generic, it's still amazing and her most cohesive. Cupid Boy gives me all of the life

Kiss Me Once: I really love most of this album and deserves more credit. If Only, Fine, Into the Blue, Feels So Good, and Sparks are her best songs since Body Language

Sorry it took so long to write this lol I couldn't just pick one song from each album

14 minutes ago, trayertrash said:

Buffy :'( 

I only got into Buffy a couple months ago and I'm at season 4. I started watching it because a lot of people who like Charmed also like Buffy and it's a 90s teen show so it's obviously gonna slay. Oh yeah I also love Sabrina the Teenage Witch

Archived