Hi, I'm Ryan

So yeah, you know my name now. I live in Massachusetts, I'm 19, and I love bad bitches that's my fucking problem

My holy trinity is Britney, Madonna, and Kylie. I also love a bunch of other artists like Ariana, Cher, Mariah, Janet, Tinashe, Lil Kim, and more.

For not music, I love True Blood, Charmed, and Tomb Raider.

I'm not good at these so yeah here you go

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aw yay, welcome baby! We're so glad to have you here. <3 Your Holy Trinity is so flawless and I love everyone on the rest of your list as well! I'm always happy to have another Kylie stan on here. ;) I love Tomb Raider as well! Are you more into the games or the movies?

5 minutes ago, Countess said:

Aw yay, welcome baby! We're so glad to have you here. <3 Your Holy Trinity is so flawless and I love everyone on the rest of your list as well! I'm always happy to have another Kylie stan on here. ;) I love Tomb Raider as well! Are you more into the games or the movies?

Kylie needs more stans lol I like both. I have all the games except Rise. 

15 hours ago, itsryanyall said:

So yeah, you know my name now. I live in Massachusetts, I'm 19, and I love bad bitches that's my fucking problem

My holy trinity is Britney, Madonna, and Kylie. I also love a bunch of other artists like Ariana, Cher, Mariah, Janet, Tinashe, Lil Kim, and more.

For not music, I love True Blood, Charmed, and Tomb Raider.

I'm not good at these so yeah here you go

Hey there boo! :welcome: I hope you'll have a great time here. I entered last week and love this forum already. :P I love TR too btw! <3 Which one is your favourite?

5 minutes ago, IntoYouu said:

Hey there boo! :welcome: I hope you'll have a great time here. I entered last week and love this forum already. :P I love TR too btw! <3 Which one is your favourite?

Thank you:D it's hard to pick a favorite. For first gen, 2 and 3. 2nd Gen, Underworld. 3rd gen, 2013 reboot. I really wanna play Rise but my laptop has a shitty graphics card

8 minutes ago, itsryanyall said:

Thank you:D it's hard to pick a favorite. For first gen, 2 and 3. 2nd Gen, Underworld. 3rd gen, 2013 reboot. I really wanna play Rise but my laptop has a shitty graphics card

I've played all besides Rise as well. I would play it, but money is the problem here :/

3 hours ago, IntoYouu said:

We need to go to work work work work work work. 8)

I do work work work work work work but I get paid dirt dirt dirt dirt dirt

3 hours ago, Tweener said:

Hi Ryan btw :) Happy to see new faces here :) I hope you're gonna enjoy your time here :)

Thank you!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived