Allie X - CollXtion II Intro + Info

Allie's second album, CollXtion II is compiled of unfinished demos, voice memos and final versions of songs she has worked on in the past year. She has requested our help to tell her what songs to finish!

Allie accidentally posted the intro of the album on spotify this morning, which is where all of this info comes from. Take a listen! Word is album is coming tonight!

http://picosong.com/Byx9/

16 minutes ago, Countess said:

Tonight?! :shocked: Is this actually her speaking tho? It sounds like a robot. :stretcher:

But omg, this is a brilliant idea for an album. I love how interactive she's getting with her fans. I just wish this hadn't been leaked early like most of her other shit. :vacuum: 

Yeah, it's her! I agree, but at least the albums coming out today, and at least its just a voice memo and not a song. 

9 minutes ago, Melanies Butthole said:

Somebody rip them all off in HQ I'll be sleepin when she puts all that out

I'm sure it'll be on itunes, but if it's not, I will xxxx

10 minutes ago, Speedoflight said:

Gurls i don't think the album is coming tonight or whatever cause she just posted that TTD is coming worldwide tomorow:/

Maybe she meant tomorrow because the memo was posted by accident, and TMTD is being released tomorrow, it would make sense seen as though friday is the international release date :'(

• YAAASSS 1

46 minutes ago, Speedoflight said:

Gurls i don't think the album is coming tonight or whatever cause she just posted that TTD is coming worldwide tomorow:/

Well, May 13th has been a rumored release date for CX2 that I've known about for a few months, and she already has it uploaded and ready for Spotify which means its basically just a waiting game now. I still say tonight. Just keep one eye open! 

• YAAASSS 2

9 hours ago, Hologram said:

Maybe she meant tomorrow because the memo was posted by accident, and TMTD is being released tomorrow, it would make sense seen as though friday is the international release date :'(

Its already released in the U.K. I found a way to buy it xoxo

• YAAASSS 1