Official Dennis Thread

deleteduser

As said before on another thread and I know there's not tooo much demand for them, but I still need someone to try and find Hilary Duff and Avril Lavigne unleaks. Like seriously! Kelly has a crap ton of stuff out and these two hardly get anything. Hilary has nothing. Avril has a Let Go bsides cd/first album 'roughs', Won't Let You Go, and Think About It. :( I'd love to hear more stuff from Under My Skin and Goodbye Lullaby. For Hilary, I need scrapped Dignity and BIBO material! <3 

3 minutes ago, shout87 said:

As said before on another thread and I know there's not tooo much demand for them, but I still need someone to try and find Hilary Duff and Avril Lavigne unleaks. Like seriously! Kelly has a crap ton of stuff out and these two hardly get anything. Hilary has nothing. Avril has a Let Go bsides cd/first album 'roughs', Won't Let You Go, and Think About It. :( I'd love to hear more stuff from Under My Skin and Goodbye Lullaby. For Hilary, I need scrapped Dignity and BIBO material! <3 

Hilary's stuff is not even circulating. She keeps everything protected and there's no way for anything by her to leak :'(

• YAAASSS 2

Just now, Tweener said:

Hilary's stuff is not even circulating. She keeps everything protected and there's no way for anything by her to leak :'(

Probably same with Avril and it sucks!!!! There's gotta be some way to get stuff on sites like Kobalt, BMI, Sony/ATV, etc. Hell, I'm surprised we managed to get hold of Avril's Breakaway demo after all this time!!