Neon Hitch GOES OFF On Breathe Carolina

Neon Hitch wrote and collaborated with Band Breathe Carolina on their new single titled "Lovin'" and they Apparently gave her NO input or involvement on the Video to HER song. 

Here's what she had to say: 

WARNING!!! to my fans: The song I wrote and sang for @breathecarolina 'Lovin' was used in a video that I had zero involvement in.
I don't want to disappoint my fans by you thinking that I was a part of such trash, I would never put out something this bad quality.. I take my time with videos to ensure I give my best. So, it has upset me that they went ahead and did this without my consent! I've worked too hard to have my name associated with something so embarrassing. 
I will be the first to let you know of any TRUE content I put out, I love and care about you guys so much.

ps - **** you @breathecarolina ✌

She Apparently has her lawyer involved.

my lawyer's on it.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCje2fAIdcc/
https://twitter.com/neonhitch/status/705941415969296384

:flush:

No wonder they never asked her to work on it if she's gonna be this fucking unprofessional and rude. :shocked: Publicly stating that someone's art is "trash" is never a good idea but even less so when you're involved in said art as well. This is their track, and it's up to them to do with it as they will, in the same way that Avicii and David Guetta do with their songs and music videos. I used to stan Neon, but her behaviour is getting more and more Azealia Banks by the day, and Neon doesn't even have an album out to back it up.

• YAAASSS 2

1 hour ago, Countess said:

No wonder they never asked her to work on it if she's gonna be this fucking unprofessional and rude. :shocked: Publicly stating that someone's art is "trash" is never a good idea but even less so when you're involved in said art as well. This is their track, and it's up to them to do with it as they will, in the same way that Avicii and David Guetta do with their songs and music videos. I used to stan Neon, but her behaviour is getting more and more Azealia Banks by the day, and Neon doesn't even have an album out to back it up.

Are you serious? :stretcher: Neon literally NEVER Disrespect's anyone, she's one the sweetest people in the business. (You have no receipts to back up her behavior being like Azealia.)

The only time she does act out is in situation's like this, Breathe Carolina was the 'unprofessional and rude' ones in this situation. Not letting the Featured Vocalist and Co-writer of the song know about the video, or have any input on THEIR Song is just rude.

Neon has every right to respond in this way, and not just go along with it. After all the bullshit she's been through in this shady business, I'm surprised she hasn't gone off on more people before. :tan:

4 hours ago, RadiantEdits said:

Are you serious? :stretcher: Neon literally NEVER Disrespect's anyone, she's one the sweetest people in the business. (You have no receipts to back up her behavior being like Azealia.)

The only time she does act out is in situation's like this, Breathe Carolina was the 'unprofessional and rude' ones in this situation. Not letting the Featured Vocalist and Co-writer of the song know about the video, or have any input on THEIR Song is just rude.

Neon has every right to respond in this way, and not just go along with it. After all the bullshit she's been through in this shady business, I'm surprised she hasn't gone off on more people before. :tan:

You're joking, right? :stretcher: This isn't "their" song. It's Breathe Carolina's song, which is why they get to decide what to do with the visuals. Do you really think Colby O'Donis had any input on 'Just Dance'? Or that David hit up Sia about what to do with 'Titanium'? 

This isn't the first time this has happened, it's just the first time I've chosen not to take Neon's side. The way she goes about expressing her annoyance is disgusting. She should try to sort these things out privately instead of resorting to public name calling and saying "fuck you" to DJ's. No wonder no producer ever wants to work with her. It's honestly disgusting that she hasn't reached out to any of the fans she took money from as to why her album isn't out, and that the first time we've heard from her in months is a tirade against the only people actually giving her some promo.

6 minutes ago, Countess said:

You're joking, right? :stretcher: This isn't "their" song. It's Breathe Carolina's song, which is why they get to decide what to do with the visuals. Do you really think Colby O'Donis had any input on 'Just Dance'? Or that David hit up Sia about what to do with 'Titanium'? 

Or David contacting Bebe Rexha to get rid of her in Hey Mama! and Making the GP think is Nicki singing the chorus?

• YAAASSS 1

1 hour ago, Countess said:

This isn't the first time this has happened, it's just the first time I've chosen not to take Neon's side. The way she goes about expressing her annoyance is disgusting. She should try to sort these things out privately instead of resorting to public name calling and saying "fuck you" to DJ's. No wonder no producer ever wants to work with her. It's honestly disgusting that she hasn't reached out to any of the fans she took money from as to why her album isn't out, and that the first time we've heard from her in months is a tirade against the only people actually giving her some promo.

At least Colby was in the video :shocked:Neon is more than willing to be in the video to the song she's featured in. It would have been good promo for her but they released a mess of a video, w/out her consent all though It IS Her song as well. Maybe she should have contacted them privately BUT It's obvious she's frustrated :morning:

On 3/6/2016 at 2:12 PM, RadiantEdits said:

At least Colby was in the video :shocked:Neon is more than willing to be in the video to the song she's featured in. It would have been good promo for her but they released a mess of a video, w/out her consent all though It IS Her song as well. Maybe she should have contacted them privately BUT It's obvious she's frustrated :morning:

She has no right to be frustrated. Breathe Caroilna is a bigger name than her and they can do whatever they want with their song. Just in the same way that Avicii is allowed to not credit his artists in the tracklisting and not include them in his music videos. Her getting promo isn't and shouldn't be their priority; she's had plenty of time and money to do that on her own. :morning: