Hi, everyone!

WarmBlood

On 2/17/2016, 11:26:21, Countess said:

Pretty much this. :stretcher: The fact that 'Beautiful Cause You Love Me' broke their top ten streak makes me so sad. I still think 'On The Metro' is one of their most solid songs yet and it's a crime it never got released as a farewell single. And in a weird way the division in the group you're talking about I think added to the tension in the verses and pushed them all to try and outdo each other with their ad libs which turned out pretty awesome! :shocked: I didn't know about the Chimola reference tho! But I'm not surprised, we already knew from that Out of Control tour opening that they were all goddesses. ;)

I'd be here for another Nicola album, but it seems as though she's much more interested in writing for other artists atm which is sad. :'( She should at least be getting together with Xenomania again and writing another 'Memory of You'. While she's at it she can write a hit for Sarah because as much as I love the good sis Mother Mayhem that EP was tragic.

All I ask is that we get one four-star, Xenomania-produced solo album from each Girl every year for the rest of my life. It isn't much to ask. Hell, I'll settle for one shameless Tinashe rip-off album from Cheryl at this point. :flush: 

On 2/18/2016, 12:53:18, Hawks said:

Hello! Good to see you there. I hope that you'll stay here and not be only about the leaks ;) Have fun, remember to comment and share love with every step you'll take! :) 

There are leaks here??? :P 

Thank you for your warm welcome. 

7 hours ago, WarmBlood said:

All I ask is that we get one four-star, Xenomania-produced solo album from each Girl every year for the rest of my life. It isn't much to ask. Hell, I'll settle for one shameless Tinashe rip-off album from Cheryl at this point. :flush: 

Honestly, anything is better than Only Human. :morning: 

Nadine was the Nicole Scherzinger of Girls Aloud tbh and Nicola has me on her corner tbh. I was so pissed and happy that in the TEN tour they gave Nicola all the flawless vocals to prove all the people who thought less of her. But watching it you can see that Nadine is usually left out, by the other or she doesn't participate on the other 4 girls fun.

7 hours ago, Countess said:

Pretty much. :stretcher: I don't see how an album with such flawless co-writes (including even my new favourite popstar Cheryl Fernandez-Versini!) could be so disappointing. :( 

I feel like, minus the vocals, she could've been the British Beyonce. I know that's blasphemy, but she's so likable--like a Barbie that says "f***" a lot--and she is talented. Honestly, in 2016, I'm here for anyone who dares to go full-on pop star, because they're a dying breed. But girlfriend needs another "Sound of the Underground" ASAP. 

4 hours ago, Baby V Alex said:

Nadine was the Nicole Scherzinger of Girls Aloud tbh and Nicola has me on her corner tbh. I was so pissed and happy that in the TEN tour they gave Nicola all the flawless vocals to prove all the people who thought less of her. But watching it you can see that Nadine is usually left out, by the other or she doesn't participate on the other 4 girls fun.

And then they broke up with us in a tweet! After that messy, non-unanimous split, Nadine really should've jumped directly into the studio and made another Xenomania album while Girls Aloud fever was still going strong. She could've had the last laugh all the way to the bank. 

On 21 de febrero de 2016 at 2:02 PM, WarmBlood said:

I feel like, minus the vocals, she could've been the British Beyonce. I know that's blasphemy, but she's so likable--like a Barbie that says "f***" a lot--and she is talented. Honestly, in 2016, I'm here for anyone who dares to go full-on pop star, because they're a dying breed. But girlfriend needs another "Sound of the Underground" ASAP. 

And then they broke up with us in a tweet! After that messy, non-unanimous split, Nadine really should've jumped directly into the studio and made another Xenomania album while Girls Aloud fever was still going strong. She could've had the last laugh all the way to the bank. 

I have yet to listen to Nadine's solo work but yes, she is not marketing herself well and after the girls came out and talked about her she got the bitter end.

20 hours ago, Violetbud said:

I've always loved this song! I know the album version has gotten some flack, and I do agree that the piano version provides more sentiment, but I truly love both versions. I refuse to admit that the radio edit exists because, well, I just don't like it. So happy and in total awe of how well the song's doing, and the album for that matter, I realize it'll probably be short lived, but that performance had such an impact, its crazy! Very happy for Kelly, she deserves to smash with this beautiful song.

On 2/21/2016 at 1:55 AM, Baby V Alex said:

I used to think that too, but now I really think that Cheryl was the Nicole of the group. There's a reason she's on X Factor while Nadine is studying to become a psychologist. :stretcher: 

On 2/21/2016 at 7:02 AM, WarmBlood said:

I agree! Honestly she and Sarah should have just told the record label they're sticking with GA and hired three other girls to take CKN's places. We all know Kimberly would come running back sooner or later anyway and it's not like the GP would have noticed Nicola missing. ;) 

14 hours ago, Countess said:

I used to think that too, but now I really think that Cheryl was the Nicole of the group. There's a reason she's on X Factor while Nadine is studying to become a psychologist. :stretcher: 

I agree! Honestly she and Sarah should have just told the record label they're sticking with GA and hired three other girls to take CKN's places. We all know Kimberly would come running back sooner or later anyway and it's not like the GP would have noticed Nicola missing. ;) 

Cheryl can be bitchy, yes, but the other 3 girls seem to like her more than Nadine, I don't know.

Archived