Look This Way

sher179

On 1/26/2016, 3:54:53, sher179 said:

Thank you! ♡♡♡♡ <3 and yay lol!!! Well they're the ones who honestly have pushed me to get better, I wrote on one track which was being shipped around, but hasn't been picked up yet. That's when I realized I really needed to take creative control so I can better my chances of having music released. That sounds like an awesome idea! What is this EP exactly? And unfortunately I don't have any info on Bebe's album, but she did read my lyrics last year and said she really liked them! So that must be good right? Actually the whole team are really behind my lyrics, I just need to get the other aspects like melodies and instrumentation down you know? 

That's sick tbh, I wanna work with them too! :'( Are they pretty good at responding to Tweets and stuff? Maybe I should send them some demos and ask what they think. ;)  Who would be your dream artist to write for? And the PHF EP is a project we're working on as a sequel to the one we put out last year! Basically it's just a collection of songs and collabs written by all our flawless members. <3 

21 hours ago, Countess said:

That's sick tbh, I wanna work with them too! :'( Are they pretty good at responding to Tweets and stuff? Maybe I should send them some demos and ask what they think. ;)  Who would be your dream artist to write for? And the PHF EP is a project we're working on as a sequel to the one we put out last year! Basically it's just a collection of songs and collabs written by all our flawless members. <3 

They used to be, but with bigger demand, they're kind of harder to reach now. :(. That sounds really awesome! If I have the time I'll definitely join. And honeslty it would be between Rihanna and Lady Gaga  (that would be writing with). I think it would be a great challenge to come up with a song that embodies the spirit of Rih, but stil, pushes the envelope and as for Gaga, well I admire her songwriting and melodic skills. So getting to collaborate would be awesome! :) what about you?

2 hours ago, sher179 said:

They used to be, but with bigger demand, they're kind of harder to reach now. :(. That sounds really awesome! If I have the time I'll definitely join. And honeslty it would be between Rihanna and Lady Gaga  (that would be writing with). I think it would be a great challenge to come up with a song that embodies the spirit of Rih, but stil, pushes the envelope and as for Gaga, well I admire her songwriting and melodic skills. So getting to collaborate would be awesome! :) what about you?

Aww, that's a shame. :'( That would be sick tho, I'm here for 'Telephone (Part 2) (Feat. Rihanna)!' I guess mine would be Gaga too, although writing for Britney would definitely be an achievement as well. ;) Maybe even a Britney/XTina duet!

On 1/25/2016, 8:54:53, sher179 said:

That's awesome! What part of Canada are you from? I'm super happy to be here, I'm gonna try to be active, but with work and music, Im not sure what that means exactly yet. Thank you for being so sweet :)

I'm in the prairies! In Alberta. :)

Archived