Gaga & Christina Perform 'Do What U Want' For ARTPOP's Anniversary!

Main Pop Girl

I uh...wat.

TBH, after hearing this, i want to hear Gaga and Christina sing this song in Spanish now! It'll be a hit at all the rodeos! Lol.

Why not? :hail: We already have like 10 000 remixes of this song so no reason not to add another one for extra publicity! ;) 

#PetitionForHazLoQueQuierasConMiCuerpo #DONDEESTASGAGA

I uh...wat.

TBH, after hearing this, i want to hear Gaga and Christina sing this song in Spanish now! It'll be a hit at all the rodeos! Lol.

Why not? :hail: We already have like 10 000 remixes of this song so no reason not to add another one for extra publicity! ;) 

I just read this post at work and now I've got the song in my head and I'm dying to listen to it but I can't. :'(

I uh...wat.

I just read this post at work and now I've got the song in my head and I'm dying to listen to it but I can't. :'(

Which version? Lmao.

I uh...wat.

Which version? Lmao.

The Spanish remake! :shocked:

I uh...wat.

Which version? Lmao.

Lmao. There's just so many to choose from. I'm surprised she hasn't release 'Do What U Want: The Album'

I uh...wat.

Which version? Lmao.

Lmao. There's just so many to choose from. I'm surprised she hasn't release 'Do What U Want: The Album'

Right? :hail: I'm still waiting for the Tony Bennett jazz remix tbh. :'( 

I uh...wat.

Which version? Lmao.

there's a jazz remix?! omg I would be hear for that tbqh.

I uh...wat.

Which version? Lmao.

there's a jazz remix?! omg I would be hear for that tbqh.

"Do ba doo doo doo what you want, what you want with my bo bodo body!"

• 4 months later...