The eBook Thread

trayertrash

Flawless idea tbh! The most recent books I've read were American Gods by Neil Gaiman, Orange is the New Black by Piper Kerman and Not That Kind of Girl by Lena Dunham but none of them were e-books. :stretcher: The only e-books I have are The Casual Vacancy by J.K. Rowling and Alice in Wonderland but let me know if anyone wants them uploaded. :shocked:

Flawless idea tbh! The most recent books I've read were American Gods by Neil Gaiman, Orange is the New Black by Piper Kerman and Not That Kind of Girl by Lena Dunham but none of them were e-books. :stretcher: The only e-books I have are The Casual Vacancy by J.K. Rowling and Alice in Wonderland but let me know if anyone wants them uploaded. :shocked:

American Gods was an awesome book! Love Casual Vacancy (the recent tv movie sucked though). I have a bunch of ebooks I've purchased on my Kindle but yet to read them haha. I'm more of a physical type person :)

Books I'd recommend are:

The Art of Asking-Amanda Palmer

Smoke Gets In Your Eyes-Caitlin Doughty

Let's Pretend This Never Happened-Jenny Lawson

The Asylum For Wayward Victorian Girls-Emilie Autumn

American Gods was an awesome book! Love Casual Vacancy (the recent tv movie sucked though). I have a bunch of ebooks I've purchased on my Kindle but yet to read them haha. I'm more of a physical type person :)

Books I'd recommend are:

The Art of Asking-Amanda Palmer

Smoke Gets In Your Eyes-Caitlin Doughty

Let's Pretend This Never Happened-Jenny Lawson

The Asylum For Wayward Victorian Girls-Emilie Autumn

I'm kind of indifferent about American Gods tbh...The writing style is so schizophrenic which is interesting but there's only like certain passages I'm really interested in and most of the parts with Shadow and Wednesday bore me. :stretcher: I'm much more interested in the peripheral characters and all the random backstories to the gods which doesn't get looked at so much. :'( I haven't seen the Casual Vacancy TV show yet but I was looking forward to it! :'( Sad to hear it wasn't that good, I'll get into it this week and see what I think. ;)