iZombie

Carcunt

I've never even heard of this! Is it as good as The Walking Dead or no? :morning:

Nothing like it (which means it's better, anything's better than The Trashy Dead... JKJKJK) lol it's about a girl who's a zombie and she eats murdered people's brains to see clues leading up to their death, while keeping it a secret that she's a zombie.

I've never even heard of this! Is it as good as The Walking Dead or no? :morning:

Nothing like it (which means it's better, anything's better than The Trashy Dead... JKJKJK) lol it's about a girl who's a zombie and she eats murdered people's brains to see clues leading up to their death, while keeping it a secret that she's a zombie.

Omfg, that actually sounds awesome tbqh! :hail: I love that it sounds not just like a typical evil zombie plotline but that she actually has a conscience. :rockon: Definitely gonna check it out.

Nothing like it (which means it's better, anything's better than The Trashy Dead... JKJKJK) lol it's about a girl who's a zombie and she eats murdered people's brains to see clues leading up to their death, while keeping it a secret that she's a zombie.

Omfg, that actually sounds awesome tbqh! :hail: I love that it sounds not just like a typical evil zombie plotline but that she actually has a conscience. :rockon: Definitely gonna check it out.

Yeah, and what's really cool about it is when she eats a brain, she also takes on that person's social skills/parts of their personality.

Yeah, and what's really cool about it is when she eats a brain, she also takes on that person's social skills/parts of their personality.

That is cool, but also creepy. :stretcher: She must have a lot of character development going on!