Zayn Malik's one direction is out of One Direction

Cypher

It's official! Zayn Malik has officially left the boyband, 1D!

The band released an official statement that read:

After five incredible years Zayn Malik has decided to leave One Direction. Niall, Harry, Liam and Louis will continue as a four-piece and look forward to the forthcoming concerts of their world tour and recording their fifth album, due to be released later this year.

Then he released a statement that read:

My life with One Direction has been more than I could ever have imagined. But, after five years, I feel like it is now the right time for me to leave the band. I’d like to apologise to the fans if I’ve let anyone down, but I have to do what feels right in my heart. I am leaving because I want to be a normal 22-year-old who is able to relax and have some private time out of the spotlight. I know I have four friends for life in Louis, Liam, Harry and Niall. I know they will continue to be the best band in the world

Then the members of the band released another statement that read:

We’re really sad to see Zayn go, but we totally respect his decision and send him all our love for the future. The past five years have been beyond amazing, we’ve gone through so much together, so we will always be friends. The four of us will now continue. We’re looking forward to recording the new album and seeing all the fans on the next stage of the world tour

Then last but not least, the band creator, Simon Cowell released a statement:

I would like to say thank you to Zayn for everything he has done for One Direction. Since I first met Zayn in 2010, I have grown very, very fond – and immensely proud – of him. I have seen him grow in confidence and I am truly sorry to see him leave. As for One Direction, fans can rest assured that Niall, Liam, Harry and Louis are hugely excited about the future of the band

Now let's wave as he struts into the sunset.

tumblr_njigiziqNn1ra1ly1o1_500.gif

:wave:  :wave:  :wave:  :wave:  :wave:

I can't lie, I'm pretty surprised that he was the first to go. Wasn't Harry meant to have been recording solo music or something last year? I for sure thought he would be the first guy to go solo.

Either way, I'm ready for Zayn's meltdown. :excited:

Here for Zayn's Blackout.

Literally one day after the announcement of him leaving, he was spotted entering a studio.

27043FC900000578-0-image-a-2_1427384135435.jpg

27043FD200000578-0-image-a-4_1427384145361.jpg

Good luck to him I guess? I can't see all the 1D fans running out to buy his solo material after he ruined their lives forever, and I don't think anyone over 20 is gonna take him seriously enough to buy his shit, but it could possibly work if it was marketed right I guess.

Literally one day after the announcement of him leaving, he was spotted entering a studio.

Good luck to him I guess? I can't see all the 1D fans running out to buy his solo material after he ruined their lives forever, and I don't think anyone over 20 is gonna take him seriously enough to buy his shit, but it could possibly work if it was marketed right I guess.

Did you forget about Justin Timberlake and where he came from though? I honestly think the only reason why he left, or even joined, was because he wanted was looking for the fame to jumpstart his solo career?

I can't lie, I'm pretty surprised that he was the first to go. Wasn't Harry meant to have been recording solo music or something last year? I for sure thought he would be the first guy to go solo.

Either way, I'm ready for Zayn's meltdown. :excited:

Here for Zayn's Blackout.

:stretcher:

Did you forget about Justin Timberlake and where he came from though? I honestly think the only reason why he left, or even joined, was because he wanted was looking for the fame to jumpstart his solo career?

Fair point. Although to be fair I feel the level of ridiculousness is higher among the 1D fanbase than it was over N*SYNC? That could just be my lack of knowledge about them tho.

Fair point. Although to be fair I feel the level of ridiculousness is higher among the 1D fanbase than it was over N*SYNC? That could just be my lack of knowledge about them tho.

That also might have to do with the internet.