Natalia Kills, Cherrytree Records and X Factor Respond to Bullying Controversy

And my point is that she doesn't really have to prove herself to the public or have any perceived "relevance". Having Madonna tell you that your work is good does mean something, even if it's just to some random A&Rs or label executives.

I think you took my comment in a completely different direction, but cool! :magic:

Cherrytree is one of the small time imprints of Interscope. Artists tend to graduate from it, once they hit the big time. Obviously Natalia worked with Madonna, which increased her profile by enough to leave Cherrytree, at least within the industry. Gaga did the same thing once The Fame smashed. The incident has nothing to do with her leaving the label, as it happened months before she was even on The X Factor NZ.

That's my point. I doubt her relevance has increased any with or without this flunder.

And my point is that she doesn't really have to prove herself to the public or have any perceived "relevance". Having Madonna tell you that your work is good does mean something, even if it's just to some random A&Rs or label executives.

After her public endorsement of such visionary artists as LMFAO, I'm sure Madonna's word is practically gold in the music industry! :magic: