Unleaked Sia?

chaddydelrey

Not that I could see. :'( A demo for Beyoncé could have been interesting tho. ;)

"Pretty Hurts (Demo)"?

i would literally  :shocked:

I would be curious to see what it sounds like considering she pitched it to Katy before Beyonce. I'm sure the production would be different.

Does everyone have Flowers, honestly?

The trinity. "Flowers", "Lightheaded" and "Eye of the Needle (Demo)".

Pretty sure it was only 'Flowers' until I traded with TMCBryan the other day. :vacuum:

Did I do something wrong?  :/

No, I'm just impressed with how quickly you work. :morning:

Not that I could see. :'( A demo for Beyoncé could have been interesting tho. ;)

"Pretty Hurts (Demo)"?

i would literally  :shocked:

I would be curious to see what it sounds like considering she pitched it to Katy before Beyonce. I'm sure the production would be different.

Yeah, apparently the version Sia pitched to Katy is actually completely different in sound and Bey reworked the entire production of the song to fit her needs. I'd be interested in hearing the Sia demo as well because the Bey version actually annoys the fuck out of me. :vacuum:

To be fair, you gotta work fast nowadays considering how quickly some stuff leaks. :/

It's only gonna leak quicker if everyone and their dog suddenly has the track. :morning:

And their moms.

To be fair, you gotta work fast nowadays considering how quickly some stuff leaks. :/

It's only gonna leak quicker if everyone and their dog suddenly has the track. :morning:

You make it sound like I'm giving it out. I've only traded those tracks with one other person. I've offered it to a few people, yes, but I've only traded them once. If that's such a sin that it means I deserve to be called out on it then fine, I'm sorry, I fucked up, I'll drop out of trading. I think I haven't done anything wrong, but if I'm wrong, feel free to show me how I messed up.

You make it sound like I'm giving it out. I've only traded those tracks with one other person. I've offered it to a few people, yes, but I've only traded them once. If that's such a sin that it means I deserve to be called out on it then fine, I'm sorry, I fucked up, I'll drop out of trading. I think I haven't done anything wrong, but if I'm wrong, feel free to show me how I messed up.

You didn't do anything wrong. H.B.I.C. is impressed how quickly you move cause he wasn't able to. ;)

Yeah, apparently the version Sia pitched to Katy is actually completely different in sound and Bey reworked the entire production of the song to fit her needs. I'd be interested in hearing the Sia demo as well because the Bey version actually annoys the fuck out of me. :vacuum:

I'm trying to figure out what kind of sound Sia would use on a version pitched to Katy. I wonder if it would sound more like "Double Rainbow"...

I'm trying to figure out what kind of sound Sia would use on a version pitched to Katy. I wonder if it would sound more like "Double Rainbow"...

i pictured sia singing Double Rainbow... its how i imagine the entrance to heaven must be like  :'(

That's okay, don't worry about it. <3 Sorry if I was too harsh, I just saw like five people with those tracks suddenly pop up so I thought you must have been the one who was giving them all out. Just be careful of who you trade with because clearly someone's being a loosey goosey with these tracks. :vacuum: