Best And Beautiful - A Lana Mix I Made Up

☯ LARINA ☯

It's such a cute cover for a mixtape full of her more upbeat, happy and fun songs, which I love! Although I'm not 100% sold on songs like 'Dark Paradise' being included when the cover looks so bubbly and sweet. :P

Thanks!!  :D :D :D Yeah, I see where you're going but my uncle will play it aloud and I can't let my grandparents hear the inappropriate ones. I just did a random selection then put them all in order of date (that's why all unreleased are first) and order of the album tracklist. I had YAB, Big Eyes, I Can Fly, and UV on the album's list too but only nineteen songs would fit on the list. I shouldn't have used the unreleased songs.

It's such a cute cover for a mixtape full of her more upbeat, happy and fun songs, which I love! Although I'm not 100% sold on songs like 'Dark Paradise' being included when the cover looks so bubbly and sweet. :P

Thanks!!  :D:D:D Yeah, I see where you're going but my uncle will play it aloud and I can't let my grandparents hear the inappropriate ones. I just did a random selection then put them all in order of date (that's why all unreleased are first) and order of the album tracklist. I had YAB, Big Eyes, I Can Fly, and UV on the album's list too but only nineteen songs would fit on the list. I shouldn't have used the unreleased songs.

It's a good thing you didn't include 'Cola' in that case, I think your grandparents could have a heart attack. :stretcher: But I like the unreleased songs you chose! The only one I'm missing is 'Prom Song (Gone Wrong)'. :

Thanks!!  :D :D :D Yeah, I see where you're going but my uncle will play it aloud and I can't let my grandparents hear the inappropriate ones. I just did a random selection then put them all in order of date (that's why all unreleased are first) and order of the album tracklist. I had YAB, Big Eyes, I Can Fly, and UV on the album's list too but only nineteen songs would fit on the list. I shouldn't have used the unreleased songs.

It's a good thing you didn't include 'Cola' in that case, I think your grandparents could have a heart attack. :stretcher: But I like the unreleased songs you chose! The only one I'm missing is 'Prom Song (Gone Wrong)'. :'(

Hahaha, yeah! It's a shame because I can't play any of my three favourite songs aloud when they're home: Florida Kilos (who knows, they might find out what yayo means sometime), Serial Killer (they'll take it literally) and Cola (well, I believe you know).

There are a few lyrics in Teenage Wasteland which they mightn't like...it's a shame though  :'( I feel you. Stupid strict grandparents.

Thanks!!  :D :D :D Yeah, I see where you're going but my uncle will play it aloud and I can't let my grandparents hear the inappropriate ones. I just did a random selection then put them all in order of date (that's why all unreleased are first) and order of the album tracklist. I had YAB, Big Eyes, I Can Fly, and UV on the album's list too but only nineteen songs would fit on the list. I shouldn't have used the unreleased songs.

Off topic - but I have never seen someone else use "mightn't" before. Everyone thinks it's weird if I use that word.

It's a good thing you didn't include 'Cola' in that case, I think your grandparents could have a heart attack. :stretcher: But I like the unreleased songs you chose! The only one I'm missing is 'Prom Song (Gone Wrong)'. :'(

Hahaha, yeah! It's a shame because I can't play any of my three favourite songs aloud when they're home: Florida Kilos (who knows, they might find out what yayo means sometime), Serial Killer (they'll take it literally) and Cola (well, I believe you know).

There are a few lyrics in Teenage Wasteland which they mightn't like...it's a shame though  :'( I feel you. Stupid strict grandparents.

Thanks!!  :D :D :D Yeah, I see where you're going but my uncle will play it aloud and I can't let my grandparents hear the inappropriate ones. I just did a random selection then put them all in order of date (that's why all unreleased are first) and order of the album tracklist. I had YAB, Big Eyes, I Can Fly, and UV on the album's list too but only nineteen songs would fit on the list. I shouldn't have used the unreleased songs.

Off topic - but I have never seen someone else use "mightn't" before. Everyone thinks it's weird if I use that word.

There are a few lyrics in Teenage Wasteland which they mightn't like...it's a shame though  :'( I feel you. Stupid strict grandparents.

Aww, you poor thing. :'( But only four more years and you'll be able to tell them to gtfo and listen to whatever you want! :stretcher: I can't wait to send you the latest Nicki Minaj CD when that happens so you can jam out to the rudest and baddest bitch alive. :shocked:

Thanks!!  :D :D :D Yeah, I see where you're going but my uncle will play it aloud and I can't let my grandparents hear the inappropriate ones. I just did a random selection then put them all in order of date (that's why all unreleased are first) and order of the album tracklist. I had YAB, Big Eyes, I Can Fly, and UV on the album's list too but only nineteen songs would fit on the list. I shouldn't have used the unreleased songs.

There are a few lyrics in Teenage Wasteland which they mightn't like...it's a shame though  :'( I feel you. Stupid strict grandparents.

Aww, you poor thing. :'( But only four more years and you'll be able to tell them to gtfo and listen to whatever you want! :stretcher: I can't wait to send you the latest Nicki Minaj CD when that happens so you can jam out to the rudest and baddest bitch alive. :shocked:

Oh, no, I can play whatever I want (my mum even tells me not to worry) but I kinda want them to like Lana and I kinda want to keep them impressed, if you know what I mean. I don't want to make her seem bad or inappropriate for me either, but I want them to think that Lana's amazing. Even though she really is, one inappropriate thing will change their mind.

I'm happy with going crazy to Cola and You Can Be The Boss and Boarding School (oh, how long I was obsessed with that song!) and Put Me In The Movies and every single song when Lana calls her lover "daddy" whenever I'm home alone or not around anyone who I know so I won't make them not like Lana.

Thanks!!  :D:D:D Yeah, I see where you're going but my uncle will play it aloud and I can't let my grandparents hear the inappropriate ones. I just did a random selection then put them all in order of date (that's why all unreleased are first) and order of the album tracklist. I had YAB, Big Eyes, I Can Fly, and UV on the album's list too but only nineteen songs would fit on the list. I shouldn't have used the unreleased songs.

It's a good thing you didn't include 'Cola' in that case, I think your grandparents could have a heart attack. :stretcher: But I like the unreleased songs you chose! The only one I'm missing is 'Prom Song (Gone Wrong)'. :

There are a few lyrics in Teenage Wasteland which they mightn't like...it's a shame though  : I feel you. Stupid strict grandparents.

Aww, you poor thing. : But only four more years and you'll be able to tell them to gtfo and listen to whatever you want! :stretcher: I can't wait to send you the latest Nicki Minaj CD when that happens so you can jam out to the rudest and baddest bitch alive. :shocked:

Oh, no, I can play whatever I want (my mum even tells me not to worry) but I kinda want them to like Lana and I kinda want to keep them impressed, if you know what I mean. I don't want to make her seem bad or inappropriate for me either, but I want them to think that Lana's amazing. Even though she really is, one inappropriate thing will change their mind.

I'm happy with going crazy to Cola and You Can Be The Boss and Boarding School (oh, how long I was obsessed with that song!) and Put Me In The Movies and every single song when Lana calls her lover "daddy" whenever I'm home alone or not around anyone who I know so I won't make them not like Lana.

Aww yeah, I know what you mean. <3 It's like when my grandma's around I'll always play Gaga's jazz album so she's impressed but I'll never let her hear songs like 'Swine'. :stretcher: But I play really dirty songs loudly around my parents cos they're pretty much obligated to love me so they shouldn't really care what I play...:vacuum:

• 3 weeks later...

There are a few lyrics in Teenage Wasteland which they mightn't like...it's a shame though  :'( I feel you. Stupid strict grandparents.

Aww yeah, I know what you mean. <3 It's like when my grandma's around I'll always play Gaga's jazz album so she's impressed but I'll never let her hear songs like 'Swine'. :stretcher: But I play really dirty songs loudly around my parents cos they're pretty much obligated to love me so they shouldn't really care what I play...:vacuum:

truth  :tan: