Rumor: Lana Del Ray AKA Lizzy Grant reportedly showed up on iTunes...

Carcunt

Wait, didn't we have the i+ tracks already? I saw them posted somewhere like two weeks ago but didn't realize they were rare! :stretcher:

I think it's just the fact of it being up on iTunes that's rare.

Weird. It might have just been a fan who uploaded it tho, I know Kesha had an "unreleased album" uploaded on iTunes by a fan unofficially at some point a few years ago.

Wait, didn't we have the i+ tracks already? I saw them posted somewhere like two weeks ago but didn't realize they were rare! :stretcher:

I think it's just the fact of it being up on iTunes that's rare.

Weird. It might have just been a fan who uploaded it tho, I know Kesha had an "unreleased album" uploaded on iTunes by a fan unofficially at some point a few years ago.

Oh, gosh!

As far as I know, there are some iTunes versions out there but they're kind of rare. Most tracks have "leaked" but some are still in a lower quality.

As far as I know, there are some iTunes versions out there but they're kind of rare. Most tracks have "leaked" but some are still in a lower quality.

I literally saw the entire album for download in i+ the other day! :stretcher: I'll see if I can find it again and post it somewhere here.

I literally saw the entire album for download in i+ the other day! :stretcher: I'll see if I can find it again and post it somewhere here.

Please don't post it in the exclusives section.  :'(

Please don't post it in the exclusives section.  :'(

I just had a look and I can't even find it at all. :'( I'll ask around though and see if any of my friends downloaded it while it was up!