Hi guys

azrmacc

How's everyone? I'm azrmacc, pleased to meet you all :) . Just to say a little bit about myself, I am currently a university student, taking up Computer Science. My hobbies (apart from sleeping) include playing PC games, posting on discussion boards, and reading manga/watching anime. I hope to have fun here!

Yasss bae, welcome to PHF! <3 What kind of anime do you watch? I've legit only watched like four different series, the latest being Attack On Titan but I'm only like five episodes into that so far. :stretcher: But I've also watched the remake of Sailor Moon, Fullmetal Alchemist and a few others! :rockon:

Thanks! I'm mostly into horror, although I don't really mind watching other genres as long as it's interesting. The last one I've watched was Log Horizon  :D. I've been following Attack on Titan as well but through the manga version.

Yasss bae, welcome to PHF! <3 What kind of anime do you watch? I've legit only watched like four different series, the latest being Attack On Titan but I'm only like five episodes into that so far. :stretcher: But I've also watched the remake of Sailor Moon, Fullmetal Alchemist and a few others! :rockon:

Thanks! I'm mostly into horror, although I don't really mind watching other genres as long as it's interesting. The last one I've watched was Log Horizon  :D. I've been following Attack on Titan as well but through the manga version.

Oooh, cool! I've heard the manga version is super different to the anime but I've never read any manga at all so I wouldn't even know where or how to start with that. :stretcher: Have you been enjoying it?

Archived