Hey everyone

elles-belles

Where the hell is Botswana?  :stretcher:

Who was your teacher for world geography? :stretcher:

I don't even think my school has geography  :stretcher:

My school didn't even teach any sort of world history, out side of how Europeans came to America and in February we did a few work sheets on African American history then went back to learning about how great America is.  :stretcher:

My school didn't even teach any sort of world history, out side of how Europeans came to America and in February we did a few work sheets on African American history then went back to learning about how great America is.  :stretcher:

Typical East Coast. :stretcher:

Not even in uni though?

Typical East Coast. :stretcher:

Not even in uni though?

~Typical Southern School~

I didn't go, it wasn't ever really feasible for me to go. I'm sure they teach it though.

~Typical Southern School~

I didn't go, it wasn't ever really feasible for me to go. I'm sure they teach it though.

Ah, makes sense. My dad was a big fan of history and geography, so I grew up in a very informational household.

I know a lot about the Vikings, Greeks and Romans thanks to the history channel  :magic:

I literally know nothing about geography, I can't even tell you what side of the country some states are on.  :stretcher:

I know a lot about the Vikings, Greeks and Romans thanks to the history channel  :magic:

I literally know nothing about geography, I can't even tell you what side of the country some states are on.  :stretcher:

My friend once thought New York was right above Florida. :stretcher:

My friend once thought New York was right above Florida. :stretcher:

I thought Main was right above Washington  :stretcher:

Archived