Katy Perry Registers 3 New Titles

Cypher

The same place that these came from also reported new tracks from three other artists of some note.

AlunaGeorge - Won 2 Win and Beat Goes On

Miley Cyrus - Nightmare

Icona Pop - Alone With Me

Don't forget:

Bebe Rexha - Hung Over You

Becky G - Say It

Becky G - You Love It

The same place that these came from also reported new tracks from three other artists of some note.

AlunaGeorge - Won 2 Win and Beat Goes On

Miley Cyrus - Nightmare

Icona Pop - Alone With Me

Don't forget:

Bebe Rexha - Hung Over You

Becky G - Say It

Becky G - You Love It

Oh, I don't consider them notable. :magic:

Honestly, I don't give a fuck about it. If this is a re-release, she needs to do this era justice unlike she did with TD:TCC. There were three new songs, two of them got ruined because of radios overplaying it, and the third one was good. Then, she put a couple shitty remixes (one with Missy Elliott, one of the most irrelevant bitches in music today  :shocked:.) It was just a mess. Honestly, she needs to release the second disc that Prism was SUPPOSED to have and do it as an EP like Lana's Paradise, Kesha's Cannibal with the option to buy it together. And she needs to have a few more than three songs, two of which will be overplayed to the point where you feel sick after you hear it...  :morning:

Honestly, I don't give a fuck about it. If this is a re-release, she needs to do this era justice unlike she did with TD:TCC. There were three new songs, two of them got ruined because of radios overplaying it, and the third one was good. Then, she put a couple shitty remixes (one with Missy Elliott, one of the most irrelevant bitches in music today  :shocked:.) It was just a mess. Honestly, she needs to release the second disc that Prism was SUPPOSED to have and do it as an EP like Lana's Paradise, Kesha's Cannibal with the option to buy it together. And she needs to have a few more than three songs, two of which will be overplayed to the point where you feel sick after you hear it...  :morning:

The only song I can think of that was cut from the final track list is "Bad Photographs". Were there others that she talked about?

But yes, I agree. She needs to release more than 3 effing songs and call it a re-release. Capitol really needs coins I guess.

I wouldn't be surprised if she rush-released an album, or at least an EP, before she does the SuperBowl this year. I'm sure she wouldn't be as stupid as Beyoncé to not capitalize on such a big event to promo a new single and project.

I'm definitely here for all the new Miley, Bebe and Becky songs as well! What's the source for all this info?

Honestly, I don't give a fuck about it. If this is a re-release, she needs to do this era justice unlike she did with TD:TCC. There were three new songs, two of them got ruined because of radios overplaying it, and the third one was good. Then, she put a couple shitty remixes (one with Missy Elliott, one of the most irrelevant bitches in music today  :shocked:.) It was just a mess. Honestly, she needs to release the second disc that Prism was SUPPOSED to have and do it as an EP like Lana's Paradise, Kesha's Cannibal with the option to buy it together. And she needs to have a few more than three songs, two of which will be overplayed to the point where you feel sick after you hear it...  :morning:

The only song I can think of that was cut from the final track list is "Bad Photographs". Were there others that she talked about?

But yes, I agree. She needs to release more than 3 effing songs and call it a re-release. Capitol really needs coins I guess.

Wasn't 'Milk Milk Lemonade' from TD?

Yeah, that was the one unreleased song from that era. More so because she only recorded exactly the ones she wanted to release. When she started promo for Prism, iono if she mentioned how many songs she recorded, but I only recall the one title being an outtake.

Yeah, that was the one unreleased song from that era. More so because she only recorded exactly the ones she wanted to release. When she started promo for Prism, iono if she mentioned how many songs she recorded, but I only recall the one title being an outtake.

I think you're right, 'Bad Photographs' is the only unreleased song title we know about. Although given that she was teasing a dark, edgy album I wouldn't be surprised if there were some more unreleased songs or darker versions of current songs that we don't have.

I think you're right, 'Bad Photographs' is the only unreleased song title we know about. Although given that she was teasing a dark, edgy album I wouldn't be surprised if there were some more unreleased songs or darker versions of current songs that we don't have.

That's what I'm thinking. I feel like Dr. Luke probably did the same thing to Katy's album that he did to Kesha's album.

1. Katy probably had a original demo album completed that she wanted

2. She presented it to Luke

3. Luke probably scrapped all but 3 songs.

4. Gave her his generic album fillers.

That's what I'm thinking. I feel like Dr. Luke probably did the same thing to Katy's album that he did to Kesha's album.

1. Katy probably had a original demo album completed that she wanted

2. She presented it to Luke

3. Luke probably scrapped all but 3 songs.

4. Gave her his generic album fillers.

You're probably right, although I'm not even 100% mad about that. :stretcher: Given how boring the songs Katy writes are before Bonnie comes in and does her magic, I don't think I would have enjoyed that version of the album at all tbh.

You're probably right, although I'm not even 100% mad about that. :stretcher: Given how boring the songs Katy writes are before Bonnie comes in and does her magic, I don't think I would have enjoyed that version of the album at all tbh.

The songs she writes herself aren't necessarily bad, they just don't have much of a place in Top40/mainstream. They're the types of songs I'd enjoy listening to when I'm in the right mood...which is pretty rare. :cypher:

The songs she writes herself aren't necessarily bad, they just don't have much of a place in Top40/mainstream. They're the types of songs I'd enjoy listening to when I'm in the right mood...which is pretty rare. :cypher:

Agreed. :stretcher: Like, I enjoyed 'Brick By Brick' but I'm definitely not freaking out over it and wanting to listen every day. :cypher: