Lana Del Rey's Scrapped Zoo Magazine Photoshoot

Cypher

She looks AMAZING. :hail: This is giving me major 'Young & Beautiful' teas as well. I wonder why it ended up being scrapped? Was she not happy with the outcomes?

Right? This shoot would be good if she needs a new picture for upcoming promo.

ehhhh doesn't look like one of her finest shoots but i'm still curious about why it was scrapped b/c it's not THAT bad...

Maybe they got a better concept?

She looks AMAZING. :hail: This is giving me major 'Young & Beautiful' teas as well. I wonder why it ended up being scrapped? Was she not happy with the outcomes?

Right? This shoot would be good if she needs a new picture for upcoming promo.

ehhhh doesn't look like one of her finest shoots but i'm still curious about why it was scrapped b/c it's not THAT bad...

Maybe they got a better concept?

Wait, I just looked it up, and I don't see how this actually was scrapped. :/ The photos were released back in 2012 and this one was on the cover! Was it that the article was scrapped so the photos were never actually seen in print?

tumblr_m42i0dgIZR1rv44lto1_400.jpg

Wait, I just looked it up, and I don't see how this actually was scrapped. :/ The photos were released back in 2012 and this one was on the cover! Was it that the article was scrapped so the photos were never actually seen in print?

Not a clue! Just the tag I saw on Tumblr where I came across the photo. :stretcher:

Not a clue! Just the tag I saw on Tumblr where I came across the photo. :stretcher:

Messy Lana fans don't even know what they're talking about. :stretcher: They'll do anything to claim an exclusive.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
20 hours ago, blondeboy said:

The video is a film by Bryan Adams shot during the photo shoot of Lana Del Rey for the cover of the Summer 2012 issue of Zoo Magazine. Bryan Adams co-founded Zoo Magazine in 2003....so my guess he wasnt thrilled with whatever shots he took mabye idk

I'm pretty sure the issue and photos were actually released, it's just that no one cared enough about the magazine at that time to notice. :/ 

• YAAASSS 1