Hollywood Records Continues To Flog The Dead Horse of Demi

Main Pop Girl

'Nightingale' was just uploaded to Hollywood Records' Soundcloud under the "new music" playlist, like 'Neon Lights' and 'Really Don't Care' were when they were announced to be released. I literally can't believe they're still trying with this album when they gave up on the masterpiee Stars Dance after two singles.

:stretcher:

I think Selena wanted to end the era early no? I could be wrong.

As for Demi, yeah...that album is no Teenage Dream, and yet, they're pushing it as if it were.

Did she really? Bitch must really have been thirsty to get those Interscope dollars...:stretcher: Idk why she even bothered with releasing that messy 'Birthday' video then, she should have just quit while she was ahead. But yeah, given how little promo 'Really Don't Care' got I'm really not sure why they're still trying here.

As for Demi, yeah...that album is no Teenage Dream, and yet, they're pushing it as if it were.

Did she really? Bitch must really have been thirsty to get those Interscope dollars...:stretcher: Idk why she even bothered with releasing that messy 'Birthday' video then, she should have just quit while she was ahead. But yeah, given how little promo 'Really Don't Care' got I'm really not sure why they're still trying here.

She made that video for her birthday actually lol

She made that video for her birthday actually lol

And yet none of the people who attended her actual birthday party were featured...:morning: