Lana Del Rey Contributing Two Songs To Tim Burton's 'Big Eyes'

Main Pop Girl

f2a3b795.jpg

Lana Del Rey has written two songs for Big Eyes, the forthcoming Tim Burton movie about Margaret Keane, the American artist whose iconic 1950s and '60s paintings of big-eyed children were falsely credited to her then-husband, Walter. She co-wrote and sang the title track and "I Can Fly", as The Hollywood Reporter points out.

The title track appears halfway through the movie, while "I Can Fly" is used over the credits. "Lana

I won't be seeing the movie because Amy Adams annoys the fuck out of me, but I'll buy the soundtrack because Lana's on it. :magic:

Until I looked it up I thought you were talking about Amy Lee and she was playing the lead role. :stretcher: I was like wut. But I actually fell in love with Amy after I saw her in Doubt, she was super good in it!

I won't be seeing the movie because Amy Adams annoys the fuck out of me, but I'll buy the soundtrack because Lana's on it. :magic:

Until I looked it up I thought you were talking about Amy Lee and she was playing the lead role. :stretcher: I was like wut. But I actually fell in love with Amy after I saw her in Doubt, she was super good in it!

:stretcher: My 15 emo self loves Amy Lee! I've hated her in everything she's ever done. Do you have that one celeb you don't have a problem with personally but every fucking thing they do annoying the living hell out of you? It's like the second I see her face or hear her voice I want to set myself on fire.

:stretcher: My 15 emo self loves Amy Lee! I've hated her in everything she's ever done. Do you have that one celeb you don't have a problem with personally but every fucking thing they do annoying the living hell out of you? It's like the second I see her face or hear her voice I want to set myself on fire.

:stretcher: I actually do feel you! I always used to get Isla Fisher confused for Amy Adams and so I HATED her for like years, like I wanted to smash my TV screen everytime she came on. Then I realized they were two different people, and now I actually like Amy. :o

I hope they are better than ULTRAVIOLENCE  :magic:

I hate to say it, but I agree. :'(