Ke$ha - "Lover (Demo)"

Dayfid

So wait, it's technically a song that she's featured on and the guy produced for her? Interesting! Do we know when they recorded it yet? :(

I believe it's just a compilation album by the producer, so the song is technically credited to Kesha as a solo track.

I have no idea when they recorded it though, but I'm assuming it's relatively new.

I believe it's just a compilation album by the producer, so the song is technically credited to Kesha as a solo track.

I have no idea when they recorded it though, but I'm assuming it's relatively new.

Really? I thought it must have been an Animal demo given the sound tbh. Plus, she's a pretty big star now, so I can't see her working with this nobody recently. :vacuum:

Really? I thought it must have been an Animal demo given the sound tbh. Plus, she's a pretty big star now, so I can't see her working with this nobody recently. :vacuum:

I feel like it may have been after Cannibal, but before Warrior when she was creating all those experimental tracks.

But part of the reason why I feel like this could be new is cause she's still trying to find her sound away from Luke. This could very well be her trying new sounds and new people.

I feel like it may have been after Cannibal, but before Warrior when she was creating all those experimental tracks.

But part of the reason why I feel like this could be new is cause she's still trying to find her sound away from Luke. This could very well be her trying new sounds and new people.

Yeah, you could be right I guess! I can definitely see this being Cannibal era actually. Someone needs to contact this guy for an interview and slip in a question about the track there. ;)

Yeah, you could be right I guess! I can definitely see this being Cannibal era actually. Someone needs to contact this guy for an interview and slip in a question about the track there. ;)

And how many other tracks they did together! I smell a PHF exclusive interview coming... ;)