Mustard

Mustard

Welcome to PopHatesFags. :mo:

I'm Dayfid. :dayfid2:

I am a recent addition to the Staff team but I believe I'm going to be demoted to Global Mod in a few days. It was fun while it lasted I suppose...  :'(

If you have any questions feel free to PM Jimmy, Firestarter, or I. :KipperFlipper:

You can also start a new thread her with any questions in our information desk.

Welcome to PopHatesFags. :mo:

I'm Dayfid. :dayfid2:

I am a recent addition to the Staff team but I believe I'm going to be demoted to Global Mod in a few days. It was fun while it lasted I suppose...  :'(

If you have any questions feel free to PM Jimmy, Firestarter, or I. :KipperFlipper:

You can also start a new thread her with any questions in our information desk.

Actually don't PM me. I am no longer a mod due to not wanting to talk about something I said to the owner ages ago on Skype! Good day!  :hat:

Actually don't PM me. I am no longer a mod due to not wanting to talk about something I said to the owner ages ago on Skype! Good day!  :hat:

This kind of unprofessionalism is exactly why I never wanted to make you a mod to begin with. If you wanted to discuss your position on here with me, you should have done it on Skype, rather than attempting a failed drag in a public forum.

This kind of unprofessionalism is exactly why I never wanted to make you a mod to begin with. If you wanted to discuss your position on here with me, you should have done it on Skype, rather than attempting a failed drag in a public forum.

Please explain to me what's so professional about this forum? Also that wasn't even an attempt at a drag but whatever you say Mo.

Archived