So Many Feels

trayertrash

So there's this woman Jen who's my 3 older sibling's aunt, she's awesome & our mutual family sucks. Anyway, Jen has become like another mom to me, in fact, I'm 134234x closer to her than I ever have been to my real mom. We've been talking to each other via facebook for around 2 years now and she's been a really great person in my life. Anyway, yesterday I got to meet her for the first time her ever, she lives in Colorado & I'm in Virginia, and ugh, it was so much fun. We went to lunch & shopped & I got fucking shit faced at the bar with her and we met up for dinner with her family & Lawrence. It was a fun day. Then when we were leaving & saying our goodbyes we both lost it & started crying a bunch because we knew we wouldn't see each other for years. I'm still really depressed about it because she's such an awesome person. It was so much easier to just talk to her online than it was to actually talk to her in person. I feel like there's something missing from my life now. Like I want her to move down here and hang out with me all the time (selfish, I know) and it fucking sucks that someone I care about so much will never be in my life like I want her to be. I've been crying off & on all day & I've just been extremely depressed. I fucking hate that one of the few people I consider family isn't here. Why can't my biological family just poof away & she live near me? On the plus side, I did therapy shopping last night & got my laptop, which made me happy. I have a really big hangover and the kids I nanny have been screaming non stop today. I finally got them to sleep a little bit ago and now I'm alone & all depressed again. Ugh. I knew it would be hard saying goodbye, but I didn't think it'd be this hard. Cheer me up hoes.  :'(

Omg, I'm in the same situation as you right now bae. :'( I literally just made the most super kawaii friend and now he's leaving for The Netherlands! We only met like two weeks ago, but he lived in my suburb, was friends with my friend, was funny and ridic and was like the first straight male friend I've had in years. :stretcher: I'm so pissed off about it tbh...like all of my best friends move away. Two moved to like other states and now this guy's moving country to get away from me. :stretcher: Hate my life tbh.

So glad and sad for you at the same time. I mean, I have this guy who is my best friend of all time, and he lives far away from me. We know each other for like 7 years now and we never had a chance to meet. I know that if I meet him one day I'll be so depressed to say goodbye, but I'd do anything to have at leats one hour with him