Nova Miller (Signed by Lolene)

Main Pop Girl

I'm so confused as to why she microwaves candy bars. Is that a thing? I've never microwaved one in my life. Wouldn't that be messy? Why am I so focused on this one line? o.O #LardAss #IWantNeedAKitKat

It's cute, but it's pretty much like every other pre-teen "look at me I'm not popular or perfect so I can relate to you" type of song, which isn't necessarily a bad thing considering I really like Care Bears On Fire & most of their songs are like this, but it's nothing special. Still cute though. I could see it being a hit on Radio Disney.

I'm so confused as to why she microwaves candy bars. Is that a thing? I've never microwaved one in my life. Wouldn't that be messy? Why am I so focused on this one line? o.O #LardAss #IWantNeedAKitKat

It's cute, but it's pretty much like every other pre-teen "look at me I'm not popular or perfect so I can relate to you" type of song, which isn't necessarily a bad thing considering I really like Care Bears On Fire & most of their songs are like this, but it's nothing special. Still cute though. I could see it being a hit on Radio Disney.

I have no idea tbh. :stretcher: But I did have a deep fried Mars Bar once which was pretty amazing! :hail:

But yeah, I agree with you on the song! It's not really anything groundbreaking, but I'm actually kinda happy about that. I needed a new carefree fun pop artist with no real problems or drama in my life. :hail: I'm still praying she gets her own Disney Channel show!