Was Gaga Sexually Abused by Dr. Luke?

So lately, with the release of ARTPOP and especially in live performances of 'Swine', Gaga has been talking a lot about the alleged sexual abuse she's suffered at the hands of record label executives and producers. Take this for instance:

Speaking to The Times, she said: "I've had really awful experiences with men in the studio. Made me very uncomfortable. I didn't feel like I was being cherished for my vocal talents but was seen more as someone to take advantage of."

She was then asked if the advances were of a sexual nature, she said: "Yes. And I don't have to elaborate, but when women who are in the business that are young read this article I hope [they realise] that you do not have to put up with that.

"And I hope to be an inspiration that if you're talented enough, you can work hard and achieve your dreams."

She also had to cancel the release of 'Do What U Want' due to the sexual abuse cases surrounding R. Kelly and Terry Richardson.

Now a supposed email has leaked from Pebe Sebert, Ke$ha's mother, to Dr. Luke which implicates Gaga in the current court case against him.

Kesha's mom sent Dr. Luke's lawyer an email a year ago ... alleging Luke raped her daughter -- but there's a distinct smell of extortion.

In the email -- obtained by TMZ -- Pebe Sebert complains that Luke screwed her out of music publishing rights connected to her daughter. She then says,

"We, me and Kesha and her friends, like Lady Gaga, are going to make all of this Really PUBLIC, in the next few days. Luke date raped Kesha when she was 18. Nicky Hilton's birthday? Paris Hilton's house? Luke gave Kesha pills. She ended up naked in his hotel room 2 days later. No longer a virgin?"

The email then gives an ultimatum:

"Do we all want this to come out? Either Luke releases Kesha from all legal contracts, and gives me back all my publishing, or we, Kesha and I, tell the truth."

And then there's this:

"And if I wind up dead, TRUST ME, IT'S IN WRITING TO CALL YOU AND LUKE."

Gaga and Ke$ha have never really been on the friendliest of terms, although Ke$ha praised Gaga in an interview and Gaga tweeted her about the PETA letter she had supposedly written criticising Gaga's wearing of fur. But do you think it's possible that the two have both suffered from sexual abuse at the hands of Dr. Luke? Let us know below. :hat:

When where Gaga and Luke in the same room though?

I'm pretty sure that if he really had sexually harassed her and she'd called a stop to the recording session, then she wouldn't go around talking about him in interviews for years after and drawing attention to it. It would probably be something she'd try and forget as soon as possible.

That's what I would think. Gaga pretty much doesn't keep in contact with anyone she doesn't care for. She just goes straight forward and moves on. I wouldn't be surprised if Gaga and Luke were in the same room at one point in time.

Right tho? Even with people like Perez or Troy, she doesn't tend to stick around to let them hurt her again. And yeah, I could totally see her label setting up some sessions with both of them around the The Fame Monster era! Given that she's completely ignored his awkward stalker messages on Twitter since day one while tweeting randoms like Selena I wouldn't be surprised if something really did happen and she's just refusing to speak about it. Some interviewer needs to ask her ASAP. :morning:

I feel like Pebe was just throwing Gaga's name around to scare Luke. It seems unlikely that Gaga has any specific accusations related to him, considering she's never been confirmed to be anywhere within 500 feet of the guy.

True, but we don't know what really goes on in the lives of celebrities. As much as we fool ourselves into thinking we know them, I doubt we really do. I would say nearly Kesha's entire fanbase didn't know about her eating disorder or sexual abuse until she spoke about it. I feel like celebrities keep stuff to themselves even more so than regular people.

True, but we don't know what really goes on in the lives of celebrities. As much as we fool ourselves into thinking we know them, I doubt we really do. I would say nearly Kesha's entire fanbase didn't know about her eating disorder or sexual abuse until she spoke about it. I feel like celebrities keep stuff to themselves even more so than regular people.

Agreed. And given the amount of control Pebe claims that Luke had over Kesha's life, I'm sure that he would know if bringing Gaga's name into the whole situation was just an empty threat or if it had any credence to it. That's still assuming the e-mail is verifiably real tho, which, given the fact that it's sourced from TMZ, isn't necessarily the case.

• 1 month later...

Did I call this, or did I call this tho? :vacuum:

On Twitter, Ke$ha's lawyer has been posting things on Twitter, including the article where Lady Gaga revealed that she was raped.

After posting a series of tweets with the hastag "#namethepervert", later on, after people continued to reply to him on Twitter:

@xmichyx: @markgeragos lukasz