Amanda Bynes Engaged

1412658371649_wps_116_Mandatory_Credit_Photo_by.jpg

She claimed in an interview on Sunday that she was engaged after being spotted with a ring on her wedding finger. But on Monday Amanda Bynes was seen in New York wearing the sparkly band on her right hand during a stroll with some young men. The 28-year-old then switched it back to her wedding finger later that same evening, sparking further speculation.

Bynes admitted she's planning to marry her 19-year-old boyfriend Caleb the day before on Sunday. Speaking to InTouch magazine, she said: 'I am very needy for friendship and I hate men. I want to f*** them, but I can now say I'm engaged, I want to be married and I want to be away from people.'

Amanda has given no more details on her boyfriend, other than his first name Caleb, and that he resides in Costa Mesa, California, and works in a 'bait shop'.

The 28-year-old star, who was arrested last week for driving under the influence (DUI), is keen to settle down in New York after her nuptials because she can ride her bike and walk the streets rather than have to drive her car, like she has to do in California.

She said: 'I really do not enjoy driving. I don't like the way I look in a car. The lighting is very bad.'

Amanda, who was placed under psychiatric hold last year after a series of bizarre incidents, hopes she and her fianc