First Ever PHF Secret Santa!

trayertrash

Welcome to the thread of the first PopHatesFags Secret Santa!

For those of you who don't know, a 'Secret Santa' is a gift exchanging experience in which you and other members on the board will be given a name of a random member in which you buy a Christmas gift for. On Christmas day you open up your gift and post what it is in this thread. The person who bought you your gift will tell you it was them and you go on merrily with your life enjoying your gift. Even if you don't celebrate Christmas, you are more than welcome to participate.

To ensure the safety and privacy of all members and to make this event go by flawlessly, everyone must make a wishlist on amazon.com since they sell virtually everything and you can gift someone without having to worry about going to the post office, paying extra for international shipping or seacunt someone having your address that will stalk and kill you.

To be apart of this wonderful experience, simply post in this thread that you'd like to participate. Everybody should spend between $20-$40 on a gift (don't ask me the exchange rate for your country you filthy un-Americans  :morning:) but if it would be a problem for you to spend that much, please let me know and we'll work something out.

You must state you'd like to participate and have your wishlist ready by November 22nd. Do not post your wishlist in this thread, send it to me via a message. You will be assigned your gifty by November 30th - but expect it to be sooner.

When making your wishlist, you can have items that cost less than $20. If you're gifting and notice that the person only has items under $20 please gift as many gifts that equal $20-$40 - for example, if someone has a bunch of 99 cent e-books, gift them 20 or more books.

I hope a bunch of y'all participate and this turns out well  :hat:

Watch it be just us :stretcher:

I'll be participating, also!! :D It sounds like a really good, fun idea. Thank you, Trayer, for bringing it up into discussion. Also, quick question. In the wishlist, you list a bunch of random things $20-$40 bucks, right? (It makes sense because then you wouldn't know what you got but I just wanna confirm...  :stretcher: )

Watch it be just us :stretcher:

Right? :stretcher: Disappointed with Richpher for not participating. :morning:

I'll be participating, also!! :D It sounds like a really good, fun idea. Thank you, Trayer, for bringing it up into discussion. Also, quick question. In the wishlist, you list a bunch of random things $20-$40 bucks, right? (It makes sense because then you wouldn't know what you got but I just wanna confirm...  :stretcher: )

YAAASSSSS ANOTHER PARTICIPANT! :hail:

Yepp pretty much :) & thank you for participating :magic:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Omg, I literally just spent like an hour making my wish list, and then I realized that everything on their is from the US and so all the movies, games and TV shows I ordered won't work in my region. :'( Are we still going ahead with this tho? <3

I think it might end up being just us if you still want to do it :stretcher:

Omg I don't get that shit though, why do they make them for different regions? My Kelly Osbourne 'Papa Don't Preach' dvd single won't play on any device since it was made in the UK :'(

Omg, I literally just spent like an hour making my wish list, and then I realized that everything on their is from the US and so all the movies, games and TV shows I ordered won't work in my region. :'( Are we still going ahead with this tho? <3

I think it might end up being just us if you still want to do it :stretcher:

Omg I don't get that shit though, why do they make them for different regions? My Kelly Osbourne 'Papa Don't Preach' dvd single won't play on any device since it was made in the UK :'(

Right tho? It's so dumb. :vacuum: Some DVDs aren't even released in Australia so we end up just pirating them illegally. So good for business! :magic:

But let me know if you wanna keep going and I'll try and find something on amazon I actually want. :stretcher:

Archived