HAPPY BIRTHDAY hoMO!!!!!!!!!

trayertrash

I hope you realize he was just playing you in one of his psychosexual mind games. He likes to play them with lots of his side bitches, but in the end, he always comes back to Casey, Dayfid and I, because you will never be anything more than "that slut from the bar". :magic:

Holy fuck put the claws away, you guys are sounding like a pack of ravage dogs fighting over a strip of bacon.

I hope you realize he was just playing you in one of his psychosexual mind games. He likes to play them with lots of his side bitches, but in the end, he always comes back to Casey, Dayfid and I, because you will never be anything more than "that slut from the bar". :magic:

Oh, I have my own side bitches too; I know the game. But hey, it happens when people are not properly satisfied by who they're with :tan:

Ladies, let's all come down here for a minute. There's plenty of me to go around, and even if we find that y'all cant learn to share we can always just hand out ownership for a couple of inches to each of you. :morning:

Holy fuck put the claws away, you guys are sounding like a pack of ravage dogs fighting over a strip of bacon.

More like a fat old bierwurst. :tan: