Lana Del Rey Engaged!

My baby's all grown now!  :excited:

Congratulations are in order for Lana del Rey! The beautiful NYC singer is confirmed to be engaged to boyfriend Barrie-James O'Neil. The two started dating in August 2011, meaning it only took 2 years and 9 months for the couple to thoroughly decide that they wanted to spend the rest of their lives together. Will we be seeing photos of Lana saying 'I do' this year? Lana in a wedding dress? That'll certainly be a glorious image!

Hopefully we'll get a new album after she gets married. Wonder how it would sound though?

Source

Guest Natalia

Tbh they've been engaged since last year (I'd guess June), but I'm happy that she has finally formally announced it. I wish them the best of luck, obviously.  <3

I'm looking forward to a black leather wedding dress, bitch.

OMG. :shocked: I remember seeing pictures of her in a fancy ring a while back, but I'm actually super shocked that she's confirmed it now! :stretcher:

I'm not sure how to feel about this...I don't really wanna see her settle down and have kids this early in her career, but knowing Lana I doubt anything will be that straightforward. Hopefully they'll break up in a year and she'll have a flawless angsty album to show for it. :hail:

Congratulations to her tho! I do hope they're happy together and he treats her right. <3