Psyduck - FOREST

tumblr_n3fo67I2QE1qckmfno1_500.jpg

IT IS HERE, MY DEBUT INSTRUMENTAL EP. FOREST IS FOR THOSE WHO ARE INTO WANDERING IN THE WOODS WHILE HIGH AF. 7 ARE ORIGINAL BEATS WHILE ONE IS A REMIX. GO DOWNLOAD AND LISTEN TO IT.

tracklisting

1. MYSTICAL WOODZ

2. MIDNIGHT HAZE

3. STUDDED PASTEL

4. E&E

5. GUN

6. WEEZING

7. VIDEO GAMES

8. MIDNIGHT HAZE (EXTENDED DEMO VERSION) [bONUS TRACK]

FOREST

I see you're stanning Ivy Levan with that member description. Might give this a listen later this week. :magic:

Who's that? Lol.

OMFG YAAAASSS AT YOUR NAME CHANGE! It's fucking flawless tbh! :hail:

I'm downloading this now, I'll let you know what I think after I've listened to it. :magic:

Thank you n.n

Have you listened to it yet?

Who's that? Lol.

Thank you n.n

Have you listened to it yet?

YASSSSS BITCH I HAVE. It's so good! 'E&E' and 'GUN' especially both really give me forest vibes. Idek why but that kind of xylophoneish sound really reminds me of like a wood or something! My favourites are probably 'MIDNIGHT HAZE' and 'WEEZING' tho, they're both flawless tbh and I'm definitely gonna write something to them. :hail: I've already listened to MH like eight times. :stretcher:

By the way, Casey and I both agree that we're going to play some of this shit on the radio show tonight so you better be tuning in to hear it. :rockon:

Can't wait to meet my dealer again to give this the full experience.

This EP when high is honestly flawless.

YASSSSS BITCH I HAVE. It's so good! 'E&E' and 'GUN' especially both really give me forest vibes. Idek why but that kind of xylophoneish sound really reminds me of like a wood or something! My favourites are probably 'MIDNIGHT HAZE' and 'WEEZING' tho, they're both flawless tbh and I'm definitely gonna write something to them. :hail: I've already listened to MH like eight times. :stretcher:

By the way, Casey and I both agree that we're going to play some of this shit on the radio show tonight so you better be tuning in to hear it. :rockon:

WEEZING was such an experience. I woke up one day and made it and knew something was missing and sent it to my best friend and he completely made it flawless.

REALLY?! Aww that's sick! I cannot wait until I show you me next project, OCEANS which is hopefully gonna sound like a mix between Mac Miller and Lana Del Rey.

Yesss this is really good. "Studded Pastel" is such a goood beat and "E&E" is also really hot. Like Mo said, I'm gonna play some of these because it's too good not to.

Thank you. E&E is so special to me too. Lol. I shall listen!

WEEZING was such an experience. I woke up one day and made it and knew something was missing and sent it to my best friend and he completely made it flawless.

REALLY?! Aww that's sick! I cannot wait until I show you me next project, OCEANS which is hopefully gonna sound like a mix between Mac Miller and Lana Del Rey.

Omg, I can't wait! :hail: Is this gonna be an entire series? You better premiere it all exclusively on PHF tbh. :excited:

Omg, I can't wait! :hail: Is this gonna be an entire series? You better premiere it all exclusively on PHF tbh. :excited:

Yes! So far, I think it's going to be 7 EPs. Then I'm also working on my own where I rap/sing and another one with a bunch of my friends. This year is going to be good to me, musically.

This EP when high is honestly flawless.

Thank you. E&E is so special to me too. Lol. I shall listen!

My high review:

Wanted to know what the sound track to a movie about a young boy being dragged in to a distopic alien world where every one dies at the end, well this is that sound track, debuet release for new producer PSYDUCK. Filled with audio portraits of barren alien landscapes, a world where is peace is abundant but because there is not living beings. Bringing elements of Kanye West, Lana Del Rey, Nicki Minaj and Grimes in to silent landscapes tediously leaving a minimal mark is the main sound of this Ep.This is best ambient and minimalistic Trap release yet. This ep has me begging for more, I hope we get a dark ambient trap EP on deserts or more of this masterpiece. Contender for my top 10 and maybe my top 5 I would get on and get this gem while it's free because PSYDUCK will hit the Indie circuit with the powers of the FOREST and Mother Nature combined. 

Yes! So far, I think it's going to be 7 EPs. Then I'm also working on my own where I rap/sing and another one with a bunch of my friends. This year is going to be good to me, musically.

Omg, that's so many! :shocked: How do you even have enough material for that?! I'm excited to hear it all bew, especially the one you're rapping on! <3

And omg Seacowst, that review is soooo flawless. :shocked: You need to write more shit while high tbh. :hail:

My high review:

Wanted to know what the sound track to a movie about a young boy being dragged in to a distopic alien world where every one dies at the end, well this is that sound track, debuet release for new producer PSYDUCK. Filled with audio portraits of barren alien landscapes, a world where is peace is abundant but because there is not living beings. Bringing elements of Kanye West, Lana Del Rey, Nicki Minaj and Grimes in to silent landscapes tediously leaving a minimal mark is the main sound of this Ep.This is best ambient and minimalistic Trap release yet. This ep has me begging for more, I hope we get a dark ambient trap EP on deserts or more of this masterpiece. Contender for my top 10 and maybe my top 5 I would get on and get this gem while it's free because PSYDUCK will hit the Indie circuit with the powers of the FOREST and Mother Nature combined. 

OMG. OMG. OMG. Thank you.

Omg, that's so many! :shocked: How do you even have enough material for that?! I'm excited to hear it all bew, especially the one you're rapping on! <3

And omg Seacowst, that review is soooo flawless. :shocked: You need to write more shit while high tbh. :hail:

I really cannot wait until I show you all my work. MY friends and I have been recording and producing non stop lately. It's incredible.