Gaga makes cameo in new muppets movie

Matilda Mantis

I'm not about to pay $20 to go and see this shit, BUT I can't wait for a HQ rip of it so I can see GodGa's cameo. :hail:

Movies cost you $20??? I know the American $ to Australian $ conversation rate is bad, but I didn't think it was that much of a difference.

It was a great movie, surprisingly deep for a kids movie. It is worth the time and money tbh

Tbh, kid's movies are always the ones which make me cry the most. :'( I watched Wreck It Ralph the other day and was like bawling by the end of it. :shocked:

Movies cost you $20??? I know the American $ to Australian $ conversation rate is bad, but I didn't think it was that much of a difference.

Yes! :'( $25 if we're watching it in 3D!

Guest Cypher

Yes! :'( $25 if we're watching it in 3D!

Oh shit, that's insane. Even after the conversion, that's still $22.56 for a 3D movie! The usual where I am for 3D is like $15 or something. I always watch the early bird showings for $6 (non-3D).

Oh shit, that's insane. Even after the conversion, that's still $22.56 for a 3D movie! The usual where I am for 3D is like $15 or something. I always watch the early bird showings for $6 (non-3D).

Omg, I hate you. :'( Do you see how bad I have it now? We don't even have such a thing as s'mores over here!

Guest Cypher

Omg, I hate you. :'( Do you see how bad I have it now? We don't even have such a thing as s'mores over here!

#GetMoHisGreenCard #BanAustralia

YASSSS My brothers and sisters! We must send a message to the government that we will not stand for the endless corruption they attempt to shove down our throats! Why is it that African Americans, who were brought here ILLEGALLY by SLAVETRADERS are able to stay in the great land of America, while I am punished by being pushed to a completely different continent?

#GetMoHisGreenCard #BanAustralia #JusticeForMo

• 10 months later...