Cher - I Walk Alone

Cypher

She looks stunning as always, but I'm not here for this as a single. :morning: What's even happened to this era? It was meant to be a glorious comeback, but they've destroyed any chance it had. 'Woman's World' was leaked like a year before it came out by Cher herself, 'Take It Like A Man' was never given a good video or any promo, 'I Hope You Find It' was promoed but had no music video, and now there's this mess of a song. I can't with her label. :vacuum:

• 1 year later...

yah the only real video take it like a man got was that gay fan made video the record company just didnt back her up at all she even said they sucked at promotion its unfortunate she had some great singles, i would i gagged if she released lovers forever thats my fav off the album. kinda bummed miley didnt say anything about cher recording her song...

yah the only real video take it like a man got was that gay fan made video the record company just didnt back her up at all she even said they sucked at promotion its unfortunate she had some great singles, i would i gagged if she released lovers forever thats my fav off the album. kinda bummed miley didnt say anything about cher recording her song...

Omg at you bumping up this thread from over a year ago. :stretcher: But yeah, the promo for this album was an absolute mess. Lbr, Miley was high enough last year to even record a full on duet with Cher which would have gotten the bitch major promo, but her label just had no idea what to do with this proejct at all. :vacuum:

• 7 months later...