Lindsay Lohan Lists Her 36 Hookups

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAIL THE TRUE QUEEN! MERYL HEW? :hail:

MARILYN HEW? :hail:

I'm curious to know how she might've offended Zac. Perhaps she hooked him up with some cocaine when she knew he was an addict?

I just watched the last episode of Lindsay the other day, but she really didn't elaborate on the list at all. She brought it up and is claiming that she wrote it as part of step eight in AA, but the awkward thing is that she seems to think that step eight relates to your sexual history, when actually it's just about people you've harmed. So basically the list is legit of people she's fucked, but the reason she wrote it is beyond me.

MARILYN HEW? :hail:

I just watched the last episode of Lindsay the other day, but she really didn't elaborate on the list at all. She brought it up and is claiming that she wrote it as part of step eight in AA, but the awkward thing is that she seems to think that step eight relates to your sexual history, when actually it's just about people you've harmed. So basically the list is legit of people she's fucked, but the reason she wrote it is beyond me.

But lets be real, the media found it and jumped to conclusions. I do believe it is step 8 though