Hello Everybodeeeee!

Pop Ate My Heart

Hey everyone! My name is Nathan and I'm 16. I love pop music and my favorite artists include (but are not limited to): Lady Gaga, Beyonce, Marina and the Diamonds, Natalia Kills, Sky Ferreira, Katy Perry, Bastille, Alicia Keys, Ariana Grande, Avril Lavigne, Asher Monroe, Timeflies, etc.

I also love American Horror Story, Bates Motel, and anything really horror or comedy related...

I'm a sophomore in high school and also am really nerdy  :shocked: I am also a night student at my local college and I will graduate with 2 degrees before I end high school. I want to be a movie director and/or screenwriter haha.. If you have anymore questions, feel free to ask down below or you can always PM cause I love to talk to new people and make new friends  :wave:

Yasssss boo, welcome to the site! I see you stanning for Gaga and Sky bitch, amazing job! :hail: And omg, everyone here is obsessed with AHS as well, you'll fit in so well. :stretcher: I've heard a lot about Bates Motel but I've never seen it! Is it any good?

Also, what degrees are you working on? <3

Bates Motel is really good! It's really neat haha

But I'm working on two associates degrees in science and arts (because I want to be either a movie director/screenwriter or a music producer/DJ  but I need a backup plan in case :D )

Bates Motel is really good! It's really neat haha

But I'm working on two associates degrees in science and arts (because I want to be either a movie director/screenwriter or a music producer/DJ  but I need a backup plan in case :D )

Omg okay, I have to get into it then tbh. And omg, your dreams are like the same as mine tbh! We should start a band! :rockon:

Archived