hey everyone :)

Guest mitch

Hello!  :D

The name's Mitch.

I'm Canadian and I used this site a while ago, but I am here for good.

I blatantly love it much more than any other forum.

Judge me:

Favorite Artists:

Marina and the Diamonds, Lana Del Rey, Beyonce, Hilary Duff, Greg Laswell, oOoOO, Nicki Minaj, Lady Gaga, Lily Allen, Arctic Monkeys, Craig Cardiff,  The Neighbourhood, Sky Ferreira, Lorde, Azealia Banks, Joe Purdy, Iron and Wine, Hyper Crush, M.I.A., and Regina Spektor (just to name a few).

Favorite Films:

Basically anything in the horror genre.

YES HILARY FANS  :hail:

My first horror movie was Scream when I was 6 and it basically made me terrified of every corner of my house until I was like 10  :'(

Favorite Artists:

Marina and the Diamonds, Lana Del Rey, Beyonce, Hilary Duff, Greg Laswell, oOoOO, Nicki Minaj, Lady Gaga, Lily Allen, Arctic Monkeys, Craig Cardiff,  The Neighbourhood, Sky Ferreira, Lorde, Azealia Banks, Joe Purdy, Iron and Wine, Hyper Crush, M.I.A., and Regina Spektor (just to name a few).

We'll be great friends.

I'm Nick, by the way.

Welcome!

We'll be great friends.

I'm Nick, by the way.

Welcome!

Nice to, electronically, meet you kind sir! I didn't know there were so many Hilary fans  :o I love it!

You guys are all nuts, obviously this one is the only one that matters.

:welcome:

hahaha I love each artist equally and thanks Cypher :) Fact: I ordered the NTMT vinyl not too long ago, so excited to get it!

When you gain access to the Exclusive section, I have an entire thread up for Lossless Quality. I've ripped all of them so at the very least you can have the untouched song files. ;)

Sounds great!

Omg, welcome to the forum baby! :hail: I LOVE HOW MANY NEW MEMBERS WE'RE GETTING, YOU'RE ALL SO NICE! <3 You have a flawless set of faves as well tbh, I'm loving like 90% of the artists on your list. Are you watching Orphan Black at the moment? It's some horror show that everyone is telling me is super good, but I haven't started watching yet. I have it downloaded and just sitting in my downloads folder waiting for me. :vacuum:

Archived