Bonnie McKee Chooses Between Ke$ha and Katy Perry

Cypher

I love how she's written like one song with Ke$ha and yet chose her over Katy who's made her millions of dollars. :shocked: #RealBitch

Also, that impeccably thrown Chris Brown shade. :hail:

honestly i understand her reasoning behind it, if she didn't have to write anymore hits for Katy, she could keep them all for herself!

honestly i understand her reasoning behind it, if she didn't have to write anymore hits for Katy, she could keep them all for herself!

This! She mentioned she was sad to give "Teenage Dream" to Katy. Granted, if she kept it for herself, the song probably would have never blown up. The sad truth behind songwriters. :'(

This! She mentioned she was sad to give "Teenage Dream" to Katy. Granted, if she kept it for herself, the song probably would have never blown up. The sad truth behind songwriters. :'(

It's hard to know what could have happened tbh. From comments I've seen on YouTube, most people seem to dislike Bonnie because they think she's "copying" Katy and Ke$ha. Little do they know that she's the one who made those artists who they are to begin with. :morning:

It's hard to know what could have happened tbh. From comments I've seen on YouTube, most people seem to dislike Bonnie because they think she's "copying" Katy and Ke$ha. Little do they know that she's the one who made those artists who they are to begin with. :morning:

Stupid pressed haters.

tumblr_mqenx3hJ0o1rvxkrzo1_500.gif