Amanda Knox Found Guilty

trayertrash

Idk if y'all have been keeping up with this the past few years. I have & I'm fucking pissed.

I think she was going to keep going to court until she was found guilty. It sucks because she didn't do it, there's literally not a speck of evidence, no blood, hair, prints, nothing of hers! The closest thing they have to evidence is the knife, but you have to take into account that they were roommates, both of them used the kitchen, so of course both of their prints would be on it. That's like you and your partner using the same knife for years then someone saying that since your prints are on it you killed them. But the knife they claimed was the murder weapon didn't match up to the girl's wounds, so their 'evidence' isn't even justified. Then the courts made up a theory about a second knife, which doesn't even exist since there's no evidence of it! It's just circumstantial.

Amanda didn't speak Italian fluently but was spoken to in Italian during her interrogation, was beaten, told to say certain things that she didn't understand the meaning of, wasn't given any food, drink or able to go to the bathroom. If something like this happened in America, the courts would throw the case out in a heart beat. None of it adds up Amanda being the murderer.

It's bullshit that a murderer like George Zimmerman is free but someone innocent like Amanda is probably going to die or be killed in prison. Seriously, people from other countries bitch about America's judicial system being fucked up all the time but think shit like this is okay? Fucking BULLSHIT!

Omg, I remember this girl! I haven't heard much about her lately but she was all over the news a few years ago. Tbh, I'm surprised the American government isn't doing more for her. You'd think they would at least get her transferred back to America so they could trial her there using a fair court and jury that hadn't been tarnished by the Italian media. I feel really bad for her tbh, but at least she knows that she has the public's support behind her, and honestly I don't see her spending all those 28 years in prison. If she's not returned to the US within a year I'll be super surprised.

Also, random question, but couldn't she have just returned to America after being proven innocent and not submitted herself to the Italian police for another trial? Why did she even stay in Italy to begin with? :vacuum:

• 11 months later...

Yes, I heard about this and my reaction was apparently there is such a thing as double jeopardy in Italy.  After all, they acquitted her and she went back to the United States.  Now all of a sudden she is being told she is guilty so she must return.  Wait, people can be tried for the same crime there.  I am glad that Amanda is standing her ground and refusing to return, so far no one has tried to extradite her to Italy here in the United States, which is a good thing. I agree with those who say she was innocent, I never believed for a minute she was involved in the murder of her room mate there was no evidence to prove that she was.

Yes, I heard about this and my reaction was apparently there is such a thing as double jeopardy in Italy.  After all, they acquitted her and she went back to the United States.  Now all of a sudden she is being told she is guilty so she must return.  Wait, people can be tried for the same crime there.  I am glad that Amanda is standing her ground and refusing to return, so far no one has tried to extradite her to Italy here in the United States, which is a good thing. I agree with those who say she was innocent, I never believed for a minute she was involved in the murder of her room mate there was no evidence to prove that she was.

Preach to them paf_2! :rockon: